Don’t know if I should post as thumbnail or full image ? Lol

FA04660C-84A5-4F15-BFBF-A46A2EB99ADF.jpeg

E9334DCA-1F72-4738-9432-FCB5B769DDD6.jpeg

D7347CE1-0FA1-44D9-AD3A-6EAC63E4CDD3.jpeg

23D4FE76-351A-4313-B8A3-34874BFA3110.jpeg

Edgarm8933

Jun 11, 2021
I agree. Any mods on the bmw?
No mods aside from a dinan midpipe because I don’t want to mess with the warranty . I do know the owner to bimmer workshop and they install a Noelle tune I believe it’s called. Haven’t seen much on it tho so I’m skeptical as it’s a tune with no mods needed that gives you over 100+hp ? but they have great warranty butttttt they don’t want you to dyno the car if not you lose the warranty on the tune….

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
No mods aside from a dinan midpipe because I don’t want to mess with the warranty . I do know the owner to bimmer workshop and they install a Noelle tune I believe it’s called. Haven’t seen much on it tho so I’m skeptical as it’s a tune with no mods needed that gives you over 100+hp ? but they have great warranty butttttt they don’t want you to dyno the car if not you lose the warranty on the tune….

Never heard of that tune.... the 2 most common for these cars are Bootmod3 and JB4. Sounds a little weird to me. How does the car sound w/ that dinan mid pipe?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
It sounds amazing !!!

Nice. I may have to look in that. I wanna do something with my exhaust but I don't wanna go crazy because this is my daily. Hell I've had a VSRF catted downpipe sitting on my floor for well over a year now because I'm still not sure if I wanna go down that road with this car. It's too perfect as it is. Exhausts are understandably not cheap for these cars either. Ideally I would like to retain some valve control options also so I don't have to piss my neighbors off when I leave for work in the morning. My GTO does that well enough already :LOL:

Edgarm8933

Jun 11, 2021
Nice. I may have to look in that. I wanna do something with my exhaust but I don't wanna go crazy because this is my daily. Hell I've had a VSRF catted downpipe sitting on my floor for well over a year now because I'm still not sure if I wanna go down that road with this car. It's too perfect as it is. Exhausts are understandably not cheap for these cars either. Ideally I would like to retain some valve control options also so I don't have to piss my neighbors off when I leave for work in the morning. My GTO does that well enough already :LOL:
I would love to add a downpipe and a tune but I don’t want to screw my warranty. That’s why that noelle tune sounds tempting but man not enough info https://www.noelleperformance.com/
The mid pipe is a very good middle end. I will say the cold start is kind of loud but just press the gas pedal a bit for like 10 sec so it can be quiet. In comfort mode you hear burbles but lightly. When you put it in sport then the burbles are amplified. Especially if you give it the beans. I Iove it man. If you get it just put it in comfort mode when getting home and you will be good.

Thread Info