Interesting food coming soon from our friends at BK

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
burger-king-mac-n-cheetos.jpg

Burger King looks to bring some deep-fried cheesy goodness with the introduction of new Mac n' Cheetos.

The new, limited-time side features large Cheetos Puff-shaped sticks of battered and deep-fried macaroni and cheese dusted with cheddar cheese powder in true Cheetos fashion.

Mac n' Cheetos are currently being rolled out and come with five pieces to an order. My local Burger King charges $2.49 for an order (but my local Burger King is a bit pricey so I'd estimate a suggested price of $1.99. Update 6/22/16: Nope, the suggested price is $2.49).

The introduction of the new item follows a string of more gimmicky dish introductions from Burger King of late, such as Chicken Fries Rings, the Whopper Dog, and Angriest Whopper.

Update 6/22/16: Expect Mac n' Cheetos to be around for about 2 months, while supplies last. The official release date is Monday, June 27, 2016 but it's already available at some locations.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info