Interesting food coming soon from our friends at BK

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score

Burger King looks to bring some deep-fried cheesy goodness with the introduction of new Mac n' Cheetos.

The new, limited-time side features large Cheetos Puff-shaped sticks of battered and deep-fried macaroni and cheese dusted with cheddar cheese powder in true Cheetos fashion.

Mac n' Cheetos are currently being rolled out and come with five pieces to an order. My local Burger King charges $2.49 for an order (but my local Burger King is a bit pricey so I'd estimate a suggested price of $1.99. Update 6/22/16: Nope, the suggested price is $2.49).

The introduction of the new item follows a string of more gimmicky dish introductions from Burger King of late, such as Chicken Fries Rings, the Whopper Dog, and Angriest Whopper.

Update 6/22/16: Expect Mac n' Cheetos to be around for about 2 months, while supplies last. The official release date is Monday, June 27, 2016 but it's already available at some locations.

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Can't wait to see nutiritional value on these things.

prolly like 1500 mg sodium, 23g fat, 40g sugar.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
I am IN for updates on people who try this.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
my mouth feels like i just chugged 3 cups of ballpark nacho cheese and ate 4 stale cheetos.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
tried them last night, wouldn't get them again. They have almost no Cheetoh-Y taste to them, the Mac and cheese inside was that elmers glue TV dinner macaroni consistency. not that I was expecting great things but they let me down.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
tried them last night, wouldn't get them again. They have almost no Cheetoh-Y taste to them, the Mac and cheese inside was that elmers glue TV dinner macaroni consistency. not that I was expecting great things but they let me down.
fucking nailed it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom