• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Interested in Saleen's?

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
All,

If we have any Saleen fans here, just wanted to let you know you can PM me.
I recently started my position as Regional Product Manager for Saleen. And I am located here in NW burbs. If you know of any dealers who would be interested in representing Saleen, let me know that too. This year marks the 30th Anniversary
for Saleen and Steve is back in charge of his company. There will be several limited edition cars like the 351Extreme being introduced at Knott's Berry Farm
on the 21st. 50 examples of this model are ready for delivery starting in May.

Thx.

[email protected]

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
You can think of it as a re-launch. An investor group took over Saleen a few years ago and ran the place into the ground. Now Steve is working to re-launch it. Pretty exciting. I never realized Saleen was responsible for the development, engineering, and manufacture of the Ford GT for instance. Also built some Vipers. Had a chance to ride in an S7, which was incredible because it was in
LeMans configuration. 650hp at 2800lbs. Awesome.

I invite people to visit at www.saleen.com

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info