3800 Intense

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Awsome. Thanks. Id update mine, but my laptop cant connect to the net here. So thats ok. Thanks for the compliment though. B) I just said something cause I noticed it on mine, and I get all antsy and go through all of them and check the names.

I think your site is still more sophisticated than Zs site if you made half the links not work. :lolsign:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I dont think so. They seemed fine.

I usually check on my computer before I make the update. Just open the index page in IE and it will load from your computer and act like it was on the internet. Cept for some of the features that need to be published.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Is one of the 37.5 reasons cause the owner of Z looks like he can pass as part of the cast of Fast and the Furious?? So he must know what he is talking about??

:lolsign:

As far as the flash, tone it down. Dont want the other guy with A.D.D. over at Z flipping out cause he has that A.D.D. shit. :lolsign:

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
I will keep that opinion to myself :ph34r:

As im sure it will backfire on me somewhere. I just have a HUGE problem with being pushed aside and ignored because of my age.

Damn....Zooomer is built. Though i did lie, i have seen one member of the ZZP team, cause wasnt his GF posing in a ZZP hat picture on the site for a while? :D

He looks like he might swing a 3/4" wrench until he couldnt lift his arm anymore.....

But its off to me heated bed to catch some Z's :p Enjoy "work", ill fix my website eventually :D

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
You go catch some Z's.

As im sure it will backfire on me somewhere. I just have a HUGE problem with being pushed aside and ignored because of my age.

I will agree there. It does suck when that happens.

Damn....Zooomer is built. Though i did lie, i have seen one member of the ZZP team, cause wasnt his GF posing in a ZZP hat picture on the site for a while?

Its still there unless you took it off. :lolsign:

He looks like he might swing a 3/4" wrench until he couldnt lift his arm anymore.....

Not sure. Havent really seen him do anything when I saw him in person.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info