TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
well he made me look like an asshole. fuck his 9 second pass.

That is the issue with these guys and shops that want the attention and leave details out. I assume on purpose. Makes people question everything posted online. It is rare to see people giving all the details and only then giving the ET/MPH.

The internet is full of people with A.D.D. and seeking attention.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
We can see negative DA in late October early November. But hard since you can't make it happen on a Saturday. It's just if you get lucky or not. Where MIR seems to have a great DA Most of the year.

And ya, -600 is pretty dang low.
even in the fall ive never seen close to -600 when i was at the track, I think my best runs were around positive 700

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
But you take records elsewhere seriously? :dunno: Whats your point here?

I mean what MIR isnt [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] approved? :rofl:

MIR is what they call a "hero run track" and the times reported from there are ALWAYS faster than any magazine time or time at another track driven by a professional driver.

I kind of agree with what was said about that track.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
MIR is what they call a "hero run track" and the times reported from there are ALWAYS faster than any magazine time or time at another track driven by a professional driver.

I kind of agree with what was said about that track.

But if thats the norm there then whats the issue? The DA kicks ass there its nesrly sea level and from the events ive been to there the track prep is excellent. :dunno:

Haters be hatin I guess.

I mean do you want to compare MIR to someplace in the mountians? Or the downhill track by Vegas IIRC is the one thats literally running downhill.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
But if thats the norm there then whats the issue? The DA kicks ass there its nesrly sea level and from the events ive been to there the track prep is excellent. :dunno:

Haters be hatin I guess.

I mean do you want to compare MIR to someplace in the mountians? Or the downhill track by Vegas IIRC is the one thats literally running downhill.

First, that is not the norm. A norm is something that is done all the time.

Second, not a hater. Just a realist.

The fact that this time CANNOT be duplicated anywhere else tells me two things: The track is fantastic for hero or glory runs and the other being that the times made at that track are far from the norm.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
First, that is not the norm. A norm is something that is done all the time.

Second, not a hater. Just a realist.

The fact that this time CANNOT be duplicated anywhere else tells me ONE THING...... Undisclosed Mods

Fixed for ya.

But umm yeah LMR has that time stopped anyways and it was NOT at MIR I highly doubt the LMR car has equal "mods" Though. I dont have a clue what the LMR mod list is.

RedPanda406

Nov 13, 2018
Houston TX
Real Name
Dylan Pennington
Yes you can tune a Zr1 for race gas, and Farmers Zr1 vette was a custom made tune that a few of us classmates came up with, with our instructor leading us, the issue of keeping the bypass valve closed is the biggest issue with the ZR1's. Trying to maintain that High of boost, with a lower on. It is hard to do and not many have mastered it. it being the fastest Sealed motor with bolt ons.

With a tune headers CAI, and a lower these cars make 705hp and 750 hp to the tear tire.

20190912_110926.jpg

VideoCapture_20190918-123105.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info