Installing my headers today but..

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
You can extend them but I'd just order an extension from zzp. You should see it pretty quick.

I would not run with the after cat o2 only
. The first o2 is very important to your a/f.

That would be quite a hike from Elmwood Park to Mundelein. You would also have to call right now.

www.casperselectronics.com

If not, ZZP shipping is pretty fast. I would not recommend running the car with no front O2.

You need the front O2.

None of us said you couldnt. We all said it is "not recommended."

Um, I count 3 times saying not to.... I just elaborated why you CAN do it, I didn't say anyone above my post was wrong, just gave the reasons for being able to run without that sensor for a little bit :dunno:

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
You can also ride on the hood of your car going down Barrington shooting a shotgun into the sky. But would you?? :hs:

I once rode on the roof of an IH scout drinking beer with a couple of chicks.

I didn't get a ticket....but the driver got a shitload!

Best part was when the cop asked him if there was any beer in the car (of course he said no) and a beer fell over, leaking though the rust holes in the floorboards onto the ground.

We weren't trying to throw him under a bus or anything, but we all busted out laughing.

I would never reccomend anyone ever do this, but it was pretty fun. I won't go into the whole story, but it did happen...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info