Installed a FM 3" to 4" merge!!! (Vids Inside)

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
I figured you were doing something with your exhaust dtb... I wanna see this sometime soon I'm thinking about going true duAl dump b4 axle by next year and the same guy that did my brothers wich I think did yours is goona do it! Still gotta talk to him but i'm thinking spintech mufflers? This will only be for trrack days or for when I wanna have it on. Sounds good on the video tho.

DTB_LS1

REAL RACECARS HAVE THREE PEDALS
Sep 18, 2009
Ottawa, IL
I figured you were doing something with your exhaust dtb... I wanna see this sometime soon I'm thinking about going true duAl dump b4 axle by next year and the same guy that did my brothers wich I think did yours is goona do it! Still gotta talk to him but i'm thinking spintech mufflers? This will only be for trrack days or for when I wanna have it on. Sounds good on the video tho.

Yes Brian did the exhaust on your brother's truck. Spintech makes awsome mufflers but you might need to beat up the floor board a bit to get them to tuck. If I were doing a true dual setup I would look into Magnaflow 3" bullets. They tuck nicely and sound BADASS!!!! They have a real deep mellow tone when cruising and scream at wot.

Yes Brian did the exhaust on your brother's truck. Spintech makes awsome mufflers but you might need to beat up the floor board a bit to get them to tuck. If I were doing a true dual setup I would look into Magnaflow 3" bullets. They tuck nicely and sound BADASS!!!! They have a real deep mellow tone when cruising and scream at wot.

Hmmm good point on the clearance... In that case I guess I'll be in the market for some bullets. My main thing I wanna change is the hillbilly cackle I get on deacclerAtion well it sounds like it to me but outside you can't tell but still I hate it... Damn slp loud mouth. I think if I get those dumps and I like them enough for long trips (I wanna hear myself think) then I'll keep them and I'll find/buy a filler pannel for the ass end so it doesn't look to ghetto!

Thread Info