insane formula 3 crash

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I think this video popped up on Jalopnik due to the recent F3 crash.

This is horrible.. He did live though.

e2esuuoliiumgqwewzaw.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQovNpXfzjs

I also remember further back still there was a Formula 1 crash where a first responder was struck by an F1 car. The front wing severed his ankles, and the rear wing cut him in half. You could see his intestines being pulled like silly string. Its horrible to think it, but I'm glad for the blurry, low resolution video.

Google Tom Pryce's Fatal crash if you want to see it. I'd post it, but it belongs in the NSFW section.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I also remember further back still there was a Formula 1 crash where a first responder was struck by an F1 car. The front wing severed his ankles, and the rear wing cut him in half. You could see his intestines being pulled like silly string. Its horrible to think it, but I'm glad for the blurry, low resolution video.

Google Tom Pryce's Fatal crash if you want to see it. I'd post it, but it belongs in the NSFW section.

Oh yeah, that's a video I'll always think of. Definitely brutal.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I think this video popped up on Jalopnik due to the recent F3 crash.

This is horrible.. He did live though.

Yeah, I'll take your word on those two videos...no desire to see those...

The Zanardi crash is another one that is horrible, especially considering he lost his legs...probably should've died, but kudos to a quick responding safety crew.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info