insane formula 3 crash

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Holy fuck. Thank god everyone walked away from that one.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
DAMN!

let's hope they all have a quick recovery.

Dan00Hawk

Reaction score
The last car through looks like the front right wheel might have come up and hit the driver in the helmet... :(

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
That's crazy. Good to hear everyone's relatively OK. Makes you wonder, did the airborne guy figure the car would end up out of the apex? Or did he already have too much momentum to try to avoid?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
I think this video popped up on Jalopnik due to the recent F3 crash.

This is horrible.. He did live though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQovNpXfzjs

I also remember further back still there was a Formula 1 crash where a first responder was struck by an F1 car. The front wing severed his ankles, and the rear wing cut him in half. You could see his intestines being pulled like silly string. Its horrible to think it, but I'm glad for the blurry, low resolution video.

Google Tom Pryce's Fatal crash if you want to see it. I'd post it, but it belongs in the NSFW section.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well now, so glad I popped back in here.....

And, OUCH!!!!!

:jayz:

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I also remember further back still there was a Formula 1 crash where a first responder was struck by an F1 car. The front wing severed his ankles, and the rear wing cut him in half. You could see his intestines being pulled like silly string. Its horrible to think it, but I'm glad for the blurry, low resolution video.

Google Tom Pryce's Fatal crash if you want to see it. I'd post it, but it belongs in the NSFW section.
Oh yeah, that's a video I'll always think of. Definitely brutal.

Primalzer

Reaction score
I think this video popped up on Jalopnik due to the recent F3 crash.

This is horrible.. He did live though.

Yeah, I'll take your word on those two videos...no desire to see those...

The Zanardi crash is another one that is horrible, especially considering he lost his legs...probably should've died, but kudos to a quick responding safety crew.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom