Industrial Tech $28-29 hour to start

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
FHM definitely is the best. Got a link??

Use the link a few posts above and choose Aurora, IL as location.

I need your name, I'll forward it to my boss to keep an eye out for. I told him you were coming from JLL. He really wants you to test for tech 3, since that's what we need the most. Pay is a big jump from 2 to 3, I didn't think the test was all that hard...I didn't even study for it.

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
We had a tech 3 give notice today, his last day is the 15th. The controls tech I work with may also be leaving. Both jobs are mid 30 an hour jobs. We have 3-4 tech 2’s that will probably try and test for the position; so time is short to apply.
If anyone is interested I will let my manager know you are interested and try and fast track it.

You will have to take a Ramsay test, drug test, etc. probably be 3 interviews total. Essentially just do PM’s and maintenance on low speed conveyors. It’s a pretty easy job, they are sticklers for clean paperwork and adherence to safety policies.

Tools are provided, and they are basic hand tools. Shop has no hot work allowed, and building is very clean and climate controlled.

Tech 3’s also eligible for yearly bonus

Last edited:
Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Since these are inside Amazon facilities... There should be some tech spots opening up in Beloit right? ?
Yeah, but it could be JLL, C&W, Amazon, or Daifuku. Pay is different depending on area. A tech 3 at my site is about $31 an hour, $25 an hour in Ft. Worth for example

Arlington Heights and Palatine locations may be hiring right now too

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info