NEW RIDE In with the new EV ⚡️

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Wagoneer MPG’s not that great for the majority of our around town trips, so went electric instead.

66FF265F-BDAB-4904-9EBA-B4126342A275.jpeg

B25E6DFB-E399-47D3-A322-AFF4FC779E95.jpeg

Better pics to follow…

(Going to beat Mook to it by stating this thread sucks)

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
That paint looks horrible :ROFLMAO: . It is a rattle canned golf cart?
It’s not rattle canned, I think… ?

Picked up this 72 volts of retirement energy late last week. We can legally use it around our neighborhood, and any of our town streets that are 35mph or less, which is most of our downtown/attraction area. Mostly plan to use it carting the kiddos to/from school.

81A85273-68E8-4359-AA19-73E0BC62B3A6.jpeg

ED17F404-CA72-46DB-B3A0-7E2711373342.jpeg

2C19A679-7222-41D9-854C-68E8024FD27A.jpeg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It’s not rattle canned, I think… ?

Picked up this 72 volts of retirement energy late last week. We can legally use it around our neighborhood, and any of our town streets that are 35mph or less, which is most of our downtown/attraction area. Mostly plan to use it carting the kiddos to/from school.

View attachment 154985

View attachment 154986

View attachment 154987

so it's a legit LSV with a vin and a title/dot wiper/windshield, etc?

Is this brand the "knockoff china brand" that is like 3 different brands here?

lithium or lead acid?

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
so it's a legit LSV with a vin and a title/dot wiper/windshield, etc?

Is this brand the "knockoff china brand" that is like 3 different brands here?

lithium or lead acid?

Not an LSV. Speed limited to 25mph, but I was able to turn that up a bit through the controller. It’ll do up to around 35 or so, but I keep it at 28/29.

It is a Chinese part cart. A club car or ezgo 6 seater are going for way more than I wanted to spend… maybe in the future.

Has 6, 12v Trojan lead acid batteries. Plan is to look into lithium when these need replacing, but we’ll see then what costs are looking like.

how old are your kids also?

did you care about shoulder belts/just lap belts?
Kids are 9, 7, 5, and 2 months. Lap belts just fine to kept them from falling out, baby rides in the worn carrier. The ones with shoulder belts didn’t really fit the kids anyways. And it’s not an LSV so really don’t need any.
Dem wheels are pimp
Wheels are not my first choice, and might paint them later, but what was available now…

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not an LSV. Speed limited to 25mph, but I was able to turn that up a bit through the controller. It’ll do up to around 35 or so, but I keep it at 28/29.

It is a Chinese part cart. A club car or ezgo 6 seater are going for way more than I wanted to spend… maybe in the future.

Has 6, 12v Trojan lead acid batteries. Plan is to look into lithium when these need replacing, but we’ll see then what costs are looking like.

Kids are 9, 7, 5, and 2 months. Lap belts just fine to kept them from falling out, baby rides in the worn carrier. The ones with shoulder belts didn’t really fit the kids anyways. And it’s not an LSV so really don’t need any.

Wheels are not my first choice, and might paint them later, but what was available now…

How much more would it have been to be an LSV? was it an option?
did you research the brand at all beforehand or just shoot from the hip

4 kids under 10 terrifies me. godspeed sailor.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
I take that back, the specs fit within the LSV category in South Carolina. Every cart seen around here looks to be LSV… but I’ll just consider it a golf cart and pay my $5 registration fee instead of annual personal property tax and tag/registration fees.

I did my shopping and research for roughly 6 months now. I know what I bought and any quality risk vs cost reward. And warranty for 3 years so that was fine with me.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I take that back, the specs fit within the LSV category in South Carolina. Every cart seen around here looks to be LSV… but I’ll just consider it a golf cart and pay my $5 registration fee instead of annual personal property tax and tag/registration fees.

I did my shopping and research for roughly 6 months now. I know what I bought and any quality risk vs cost reward. And warranty for 3 years so that was fine with me.

i know the specs on a lot of them look to be, it's just some "are" did it come with a title or does south carolina title LSV's?

where we're at, golf carts/utvs can be street legal, without being LSV's. but if i get an LSV, i can get more places because the roads are closed to golf carts but technically i'd have an LSV

ive only briefly looked into them, i really like the look and features of these brands- especially ones withs houlder belts. but the quality just kind of made me nervous for down the road.

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
i know the specs on a lot of them look to be, it's just some "are" did it come with a title or does south carolina title LSV's?

where we're at, golf carts/utvs can be street legal, without being LSV's. but if i get an LSV, i can get more places because the roads are closed to golf carts but technically i'd have an LSV

ive only briefly looked into them, i really like the look and features of these brands- especially ones withs houlder belts. but the quality just kind of made me nervous for down the road.
It’s pretty laxed in SC. Golf carts and LSV can go on public streets 35 mph or less, and can cross streets that are 35 mph or more.
Mine just doesn’t have the windshield wiper, but there’s a vin and everything else .

For quality, I looked at it as if the batteries, motor, controller, and wheels/tires are good, then I can deal with the rest. It’s not a car and will be abused, but they are fixable as well. ?‍♂️

My kids absolutely love the thing and we’ll get our enjoyment out of it. If I was overly worried about the quality, I wouldn’t own one now since the big branded ones are a lot more than I wanted to pay.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It’s pretty laxed in SC. Golf carts and LSV can go on public streets 35 mph or less, and can cross streets that are 35 mph or more.
Mine just doesn’t have the windshield wiper, but there’s a vin and everything else .

For quality, I looked at it as if the batteries, motor, controller, and wheels/tires are good, then I can deal with the rest. It’s not a car and will be abused, but they are fixable as well. ?‍♂️

My kids absolutely love the thing and we’ll get our enjoyment out of it. If I was overly worried about the quality, I wouldn’t own one now since the big branded ones are a lot more than I wanted to pay.

missing wiper, dot windshield, reflectors, it's got turn signals? and of course a legit vin.

how long should the batteries last?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

i just fingerkicked a club car and you're so right, fucking things are 2x the price for comparable shit it's like wtf

Thread Info