3800 In regaurds to Ricky, Leo, and my court case....

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
No matter what happens... I have no intention to get anyone in trouble. I am there to make sure i do not get in trouble (hell i did nothing wrong)...but i am NOT looking to get leo and ricky in trouble either. I just want this all to go away... but it cant.

they are both my friends and have helped me and my car in many ways.

and if you dont know what im talking about, dont worry about it.. im just ranting.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I dont get it! You were the passenger so what can they do to you? Did you have drugs on your or something? I know the whole story about what happened. Well I take that back I read the whole story so If there is something behind the scenes im missing than dont mind my comment. Im just kinda confused what your actually worried/ranting about. It seems like your saying your about to rat them out and your giving a pre apology.(SEEMS LIKE so dont get your pannies in a bunch) You say the truth they were not racing :nono: :smoke: :ph34r: . All im really saying is dont let the law intimidate you!!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Umm, actually if you recall what Mike was saying, they bust the home owners parties all the time.

So they know a party is going on. People get rowdy. Figure theres some drinking. And you see two cars racing. Sounds like those hick cops were actually doing their job to me.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
There were extenuating circumstances with the family that had the cops patrolling. They knew there was going to be a get-together because they spotted the port-a-john when they were their the day before and so much as incinuated that they would be "around" the next day.

I've never seen a police car go down that street sans the officer the family is friends with. I saw 5 - 6 prior to anyone even showing up that morning.

Nonetheless, regardless of motive they caught the involved parties in an incriminating situation and now those actions have to be explained.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
So they know a party is going on. People get rowdy. Figure theres some drinking. And you see two cars racing. Sounds like those hick cops were actually doing their job to me.

They should have just let them go, they were not endangering anyone.

There were extenuating circumstances with the family that had the cops patrolling. They knew there was going to be a get-together because they spotted the port-a-john when they were their the day before and so much as incinuated that they would be "around" the next day.

I've never seen a police car go down that street sans the officer the family is friends with. I saw 5 - 6 prior to anyone even showing up that morning.

Nonetheless, regardless of motive they caught the involved parties in an incriminating situation and now those actions have to be explained.

Damn, all those big words. :blink:

chipmonk212121

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2007
Drag racing isn't endangering anyone?? Anytime you race your car you are endangering yourself even at the track... And ryan was witness.... therefore he HAS to goto court... not a choice. the 5th amendment protects only the parties being charged from self-incrimination. All i can say is have a damn good lawyer and be 100% courteous to the states attourney as they are the ones who decide your charges.

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
They weren't endangering anyone??? Are you a fucking retard???? They were running side by side down a one lane road. Anyone that was on that road was indangered. They got fuckin caught after they were told not to race down the road. What about the passengers in the car were they not endangered also?

You young kids think just cause a cop stops you that its his fault, well he wouldn't stop you if you weren't doing something to provoke it.

Grow the fuck up your driving a 3500 LB. weapon. morons

You want to race do it at the track, thats were it belongs.

Since Syp was a passanger, it's endangerment(that's not to mention other drivers on the road even if there were none present at the time). Your an idiot to believe that you should be let go for street racing. I don't even think you'd grow up if you knew someone who was injured or died from it personally. Good luck in life thinking your actions are someone elses fault!

P.S. I don't think this is really the place to be talking about current court cases of other members....you are a witness(not the one being tried), that is all. If they wanted to bring it here, they would. I guessing they haven't because they're not dumb.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Originally posted by gtphale@Sep 28 2006, 01:44 PM
What about the passengers in the car were they not endangered also?

[snapback]140929[/snapback]​

The passenger in this instance knew what was about to go down so he has no one to blame but himself. JMO It a very unfortunate situation but everyone has to deal with the cards they dealt THEMSELVES!

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Syp you have nothing to worry about so I dont see why you have to start a thread. All you have to say is that they were not racing and let the courts decide the fate of the two drivers. Whatever you said the day the shit happen is irrelevant. You were not under oath or under arrest when they asked you questions so they cannot use it in court.

edit : i read your post in clubgp which said you told the cops they were racing. :rolleyes: :eek:

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

Originally posted by gtphale@Sep 28 2006, 01:44 PM
They weren't endangering anyone??? Are you a fucking retard???? They were running side by side down a one lane road. Anyone that was on that road was indangered. They got fuckin caught after they were told not to race down the road. What about the passengers in the car were they not endangered also?

You young kids think just cause a cop stops you that its his fault, well he wouldn't stop you if you weren't doing something to provoke it.

Grow the fuck up your driving a 3500 LB. weapon. morons

You want to race do it at the track, thats were it belongs.
[snapback]140929[/snapback]​

X2

Originally posted by syP@Sep 27 2006, 11:38 PM
No matter what happens... I have no intention to get anyone in trouble.  I am there to make sure i do not get in trouble (hell i did nothing wrong)...but i am NOT looking to get leo and ricky in trouble either.  I just want this all to go away... but it cant.

they are both my friends and have helped me and my car in many ways.

and if you dont know what im talking about, dont worry about it.. im just ranting.
[snapback]140870[/snapback]​

So you say you did nothing wrong, I clearly remember you shitting your pants that the cop was going to smell the beverage on your breath that you should not of been drinking and that you were going to get in trouble for it.

Paul

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info