3800 In regaurds to Ricky, Leo, and my court case....

Yes Hale does still have a GTP.

WTF does post count have to do with anything, I can make worthless posts all day like others and get a high post count. You have been a member since nov 2004, well Hale and others were ones that started this club, without them you wouldnt even be here today.

It doesnt matter where you race on a street, it is illegal, no other way to look at it. Some of us have learned out lessons and keep it at the track only.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Is it fair to Mike who hosted this mod day to have his guest running up and down the streets drag racing after posting not to do it. How does that make him look to his friends that let him use their yard to host this mod day? Does it make them want to have us back again next year?

I dont really think Mike or the hosts cared about the racing. As said Mike raced himself a few years ago. Mike K also told us in the information post about the mod day that were are open country roads all around so we could tune our cars. So he basicly said its ok to drive fast. I think Mike only told people to stop when he herd there were police in the area, he did this to try to prevent people from getting in trouble.

GTPHales-Wife

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Plano, IL
for your info he is married...and I know all about the pic....dude guys never grow up.....and all this just proves my point LOL!

Oh and hale has had his GP since 97.......has been with clubgp since it started out through the mail, LOL! So that show's how long he has been with that club. And like Paul said some of us are the ones that started this club. Hale was sorta the first President when we were looking to do presidents.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Hale was modding the GP before we even had our license. What does that say Mike?? Well, before I had my license. You were 11.

Im sure he has forgotten more then you knew about the Grand Prix.

Also, justifying street racing is what started the last flame fest on here. Give it up. You are the minority and not proving any point.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Sep 29 2006, 09:01 AM
The one thing I do wanna know is........I didn't know that tunning your car meant you had to race someone one on one, LOL!
[snapback]141045[/snapback]​

LOL, true that. One on one on a two lane road. And most people here trap what?? 100?? No need to go faster then that if you must MUST get that high to tune.

I

imported_Theautoguy

OK...here's my ranting post for the week. (It usually goes to a different, less mature forum but I think this thread needs to die...and my posts usually kill them!)

I went to last year's mod day at the farm and had a great time. Yes there was some spirited driving on occasion but at that time I believe at least one of the neighbors were "tuning" too. It was fun and I wish I could have made it again; perhaps next time. I add this because I went on that road to "tune" the Regal. What I noted then is that the road was not well paved, a bit rough and about as wide as two horse carriages. I got the car up to about 120 and had to let off because the road was throwing it all over the place. As a matter of fact, I don’t think I saw any one person repeat a “tuning” run twice because of this. To think that two people would line up their cars side by side and let em’ rip just confirms to me that the short bus makes a lot of stops at member’s houses.

What Rick and Leo are going through is going to make a great beer story about their youth when they’re old and boring like me. They are dealing with the consequences of their actions, they’ll be better for it.

Vipermike, the attitudes you display for respect to others around you shows the narcissism of your youth. What Hale and other dirty old men like me are trying to tell you is that there are consequences to your actions that extend beyond your personal space. This is a lesson that generally comes with age and/or maturity after people have built enough life experience to start recognizing the cause and affect of their actions onto those they’ve let into their growing personal space.

Laws are passed to help prevent our narcissistic youth’s actions from affecting innocent people who pass through their personal space periodically, like the person pulling out of a driveway. Law is also passed to prevent those same youth from hurting themselves even though they willingly participate in harmful activities. This is done because most youth do not fully understand how deeply the consequences of their actions affect family and friends. It is difficult to fully appreciate the responsibility and sacrifice associated with owning a home, working a career or being a parent without experiencing it firsthand. This is one of the reasons we pass laws to prevent this type of activities so that you, ViperMike, can live long enough to experience these joys in life and hopefully won’t have to deal with someone else’s choices affecting you and your family as you pass through their personal space.

Laws are passed for a reason. Because you feel that you are that much better in action and reaction to the world around you than those herded humans that the laws were passed to protect doesn’t mean that you have a “pass” to act outside of those same laws. I’ll tell you, “You aren’t as good as you think you may be!” No one is, most of all me but I thank God that I didn’t kill the friends that I hit with my car when I was a narcissistic youth like you.

Hale, don’t crucify Vipermike too bad, you were young once too and did you ever listen much to older people with more experience? (No matter how much the make sense!)

G

GTs_Se_GP_FAMILY

autoguy nice post

This to all the guys that street race not just vipermike,

I went to the mod day there when they first did it, and like the autoguy said the roads were crappy and small.

I'm not going to come on here and rip the kid a new asshole or call you nasty names. I think we all have done some dumb shit. If I wasn't so tired and sick I would rip you a new one over this just like I would do anyone else who would do this bullshit. I'm your age and I've already realized what the older gentlemen and women are saying. It is just plain stupid. No one is invincible and I've had at least 6 of my friends die in street racing before I turned twenty. Three died at once in a TA, my one friend died when the other two were being throw around in the car as it flipped, and were beating him to death as he was strapped down with his seat belt on. Please, coming from a friend don't be so selfish, no matter what street it is on, you could have died, or at the very least been badly hurt, so understand how lucky you all are. I didn't call anyone a fucktard or a dip shit, even though I may have wanted to so don't think about getting pist off and going off on me will make you right. If I didn't care I would have said nothing, and just sat back while you all kill yourselves.

end of the Mom rant (Now I really feel old)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I like how the 4 or so other people that also raced at mod day dont have a thing to say about this. ALOT of times when I meet up with ILGPC members these sorta activitys have been known to take place, but not one single person I have witnessed participate in illigal racing on the street has posted in this thread. Pretty gay how I am the only one who shares my opinion.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
mike... you did backyourself into a corner here.

Hale has been here for like 40 years, and he is the first person i have ever met from the gp community.. he has seen it all.. i suggest you learn from him AND paul.

even though they sound tough over the internet... what they speak is true.... sure Paul might pin you to the ground while hale takes pictures, but in the end they will still throw a hand in texas holdum

:)

Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 29 2006, 08:04 PM
I like how the 4 or so other people that also raced at mod day dont have a thing to say about this. ALOT of times when I  meet up with ILGPC members  these sorta activitys have been known to  take place, but not one single person I have witnessed participate in illigal racing on the street has posted in this thread. Pretty gay how I am the only one who shares my opinion.
[snapback]141123[/snapback]​

Fucktard I believe I put .03 in.

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Autoguy you fucking rule I can't wait to sit back and have a beer with you. I'll have to let you know when we have our house warming party so that you can make it out. Rockford wouldn't be all that far away.

Then maybe we can street race up and down the road and bitch when the cops or wifes pull us over. :lol:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by vipermike2002@Sep 29 2006, 08:04 PM
I like how the 4 or so other people that also raced at mod day dont have a thing to say about this. ALOT of times when I  meet up with ILGPC members  these sorta activitys have been known to  take place, but not one single person I have witnessed participate in illigal racing on the street has posted in this thread. Pretty gay how I am the only one who shares my opinion.
[snapback]141123[/snapback]​

Well I didnt see it necessary to admit how I was ignorant, and add fuel to this enraged fire. I mean, who am I to say that this was anything but unsafe? Or say fuck those cops, when I myself want to be one, and should wisen up. Yes I did it, yes I'm a fucking moron. I'm glad I didnt get caught, sorry someone did, and unfortunately they are also probably being made examples of.

Oh yeah, if I REMEMBER correctly this isnt just about street racing (atleast at the time it turned into more) but now I'm not so sure.

The End.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by vipermike2002+Sep 29 2006, 08:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Theautoguy
@Sep 29 2006, 08:23 PM
Isn't that kind of like admitting you masterbate and getting upset when no one else does?!

(That is if masterbation is illegal.)
[snapback]141125[/snapback]​

Im not admitting anything, but FYI I didnt even race at mod day. :lolsign:
[snapback]141126[/snapback]​
[/b]

Yes but did you masterbate that day?! :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info