In need of a new job in/around Bolingbrook

hellraiser319

Hellraising since 1986
May 17, 2010
West Bend, WI
Menards doesnt like people who came from fortune 500 companies. think we are brainwashed.

Lowes is always hiring come this time of year. My store with be hiring 15-25 people soon. (naperville) i always get about 10 new people for the summer season in my dept to manage. Seasonal positions are 39hrs. Good pay. If you get in as permanent theres benefits for full and parttime. company pays half as well.

This. Worked there for 2.5 years, only reasons I quit were it not being entirely in my scope of interest, and the SM out here was a total *** and unprofessional when I tried reaching out, and I need a job out here. The SM in the store I was in was willing to take me back at the drop of a hat if I ever needed, felt like I was part of a family there. Good benefits, a few random perks here and there. Hell, we had Jimmy Johnson's car out front quite a few times with him signing autographs, how many times has a Best Buy done that? I don't even know who drives our car or if we even have one...haha.

for sure. nice thing is if you laeve on good terms its fairly easy to get back.

i left for a salaried manager position for a vendor for lowes and didnt like it so i ended up going back to lowes to be a manager.

dont burn bridges and it can help out in the long run if needed. Other then that if you have good experience in retail and stuff youll get a better starting pay.

not saying you can afford a 300k house on the pay they give you but if you work your way up you can make a pretty penny. ( my store got store of the year last year and our SM got like a bonus of 75% of his salary, which is already 6figures. )

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info