In need of a good ls tuner

silverelex

Reaction score
Im sure this topic is beaten to death but it seems like opinions on who is and isnt a competent shop rises and falls. I tried to do my due diligence previous to getting fucked by a shop in Naperville, so here I am asking the question again. Im having major drivability issues with my HCI tbss and need to have it done right this time.

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Reaction score
I work at Speed Inc. in Schaumburg. Bring it on by and we can help you out. PM me if you would like to go over any details or if you have and questions.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Another vote for Speed Inc. Speed straightened out my wonky LS tune while increasing power and drivability.

I've also head good things about Straightline.

HILROD

Reaction score
Another vote for Speed Inc. I need to get my Monte back there so they can fix another "BAD ASS TUNERS" mess.

School Boy

Spray the cubic inch at it!
Reaction score
Shoot me a PM HILROD id be happy to help you out.

PhoenixTA

Reaction score
Straightline did mine, did a great job and a good bunch of guys.

chet3310

Reaction score
Straightine, have tuned a bunch of our cars, great guys and have let me tune my own and beat up their dyno. Nice place they're in now too.

lastls1

Reaction score
Speed inc did a wicked job on my Trans am. Just ask anyone at doggie diner who's ever heard it

SLOW SS

Rafi bomb!!!
Reaction score
Im sure this topic is beaten to death but it seems like opinions on who is and isnt a competent shop rises and falls. I tried to do my due diligence previous to getting fucked by a shop in Naperville, so here I am asking the question again. Im having major drivability issues with my HCI tbss and need to have it done right this time.
My vote is Sound Performace, Ozz is the nicest guy in the biz and will go out of his way to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied with the work being done. Plus I personally have never heard one bad thing about SP.

SLOW SS

Rafi bomb!!!
Reaction score
Can they do Ford's as well? Specially chipped 90s Ford ecu?
They do HP Tuners for LS Based and Aftermarket ECU's like Holley, FAST, Pro EFI etc. I doubt they do Ford stuff.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
Speed Inc will always be my LSx shop. Looking forward to see the place after the remodel and to come play on the racing simulator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom