• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

In desperate need of help

Cobra99

Go Big or Go Home
May 11, 2005
Algonquin
TaintedSnake01 said:
Hey I just dropped my IRS yesterday. The whole assembly is sitting here and Im just going to piece it out. I have both stock half Shafts. If you want them they are yours. $50 Let me know I live in Lowell, IN 46356

Im going to a Solid!! hehe
Hell yeah I'll take it. Can you ship it and I'll obviously pay for the shipping. I don't have a car for this weekend as my DD is in the shop too :eek:h:
I'm in Arlington Heights, IL 60004

You're lucky to go to solid, wish I could.

TaintedSnake01

Tainted Racing
Aug 14, 2005
Umm well i would prefer pickup. as I am currently layed up at home not able to drive anywhere. I was in a motorcycle accident on wed evening. I have 2nd degree burns from roadrash on my right leg and arm. im pretty tore up. I have the passenger side halfshaft out already and almost have the drivers side out. But I decided to take a bike out and ended up on the ground.

Anyways PM me and let me know. It is yours whenever you want to come get it. Thanks

Mike

Cobra99

Go Big or Go Home
May 11, 2005
Algonquin
TaintedSnake01 said:
Umm well i would prefer pickup. as I am currently layed up at home not able to drive anywhere. I was in a motorcycle accident on wed evening. I have 2nd degree burns from roadrash on my right leg and arm. im pretty tore up. I have the passenger side halfshaft out already and almost have the drivers side out. But I decided to take a bike out and ended up on the ground.

Anyways PM me and let me know. It is yours whenever you want to come get it. Thanks

Mike
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Well, I was able to find remanufactured cv shafts from rockauto.com but I am still interested in picking up yours to have just in case this happens again. I'll see when I have some free time and I'll take a drive down your way. Hope you have a speedy recovery :biggthump

jaykruger

Juiced, ported and blown
Mar 30, 2007
Cobra99 said:
I have a 99 Cobra with the stock IRS, recently I broke the passenger CV shaft. Lucky for me Ford discontinued the part. Does anyone with a 99 Cobra have this part after they beefed up their rear end? Or does anyone know where I could pick one of these up? I checked on ebay and found nothing. :dunno:

Stock replacements (rebuild) are availible at Advance auto parts for $125 + $25 core part #602151

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info