Impulse Buy v. Powersport

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
For the same price as a base Rubicon you get painted plastics, larger dash screen, alloy wheels and 44 FUCKING HORSEPOWER. Makes my decision pretty damn hard.

It's not that hard in my opinion... If you're not planning on working your machine like I do, I'd get the Polaris all day. If I never bought mine, I'd own a 570 SP.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
It's not that hard in my opinion... If you're not planning on working your machine like I do, I'd get the Polaris all day. If I never bought mine, I'd own a 570 SP.

It's a trade of between having your ATV forever and never having to work on it or having a fun machine that requires some maintenance. Plus everyone has a slow Hawnduh.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Doesnt the quad fit in the back of your truck? Why pull a trailer?

It does, but wasn't 100% sure what the deal was with the plow (i.e., would it clear the ramps, if it didn't how hard to remove the plow in the parking lot, etc). I've got ramps for the truck, the trailer just made it easier with no risk of bullshit. Drove onto trailer, strapped down, went home.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info