Image hosting. What's the best?

Outlaw

Reaction score
I really haven't had a need for online photo hosting recently. Any pictures I post on here I just copy the links over from Facebook. But, I've been posting more and more of my machinery I sell on eBay, and they only allow 12 photos unless you html embed them in the description.

I will also say that I signed up for Imgur and have absolutely no fucking clue how to use the site. I also have google photos but can't seem to find HTML links and how to not link an entire album.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
You should be able to create a public album in Google photos and just post a direct link for them to click.

Otherwise, I always just use imgur.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
[MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] is gotta be an ebay God by now. What does he use?

Outlaw

Reaction score
Theoretically, logically, and every other train of thought, yes you can just post that link.

Except eBay has become a bunch of cunts and blocks any links you add to your description as well as a phone number. I guess they got tired of people calling and completing sales off of the site.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Pic hosting is one of the reasons I still use tapatalk. Very easy to use

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
If you want your phone number to show in Ebay listing , don't use dashes between numbers [ 123-456-7890] , solid number like this 1234567890 won't get picked up by Ebay system

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
[MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] is gotta be an ebay God by now. What does he use?
90% of the time i never even use all 12 photos or whatever is allowed.

but if i were frank, id HTML encrypt that shit, or break up the google album address with "dot com" or whatever.

side note: i got in trouble a few time trying to communicate with buyers via email or phone.. got a few threatening ebay notifications

Marko

Reaction score
Maybe its because I use an Apple iPad. But. Imgur used to be a lot easier to use. So. I don’t use it anymore since they changed it.

I use Tapatalk to post pics or attachments on here.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
the only thing I noticed lately with imgur is if I take a picture with my phone up and down, imgur rotates it so that it is sideways.

Perhaps I am a newb but I could not see how / where to rotate it once it was uploaded.

I went back to photobucket for these images

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom