I'm Yaj Yak and I didn't know Widebody Scat Pack's existed

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So I seent the blue one today... And holy fuck is that a nasty car....
2020-Dodge-Charger-SRT-Hellcat-Widebody-12.jpg

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Ok....

But I have a rwd street car...

Another rwd car would do me no good.

It's like Marko having a Camaro ss and a charger...
giphy.gif

I don't get it.... All of my vehicles have a purpose... I haz a hauler, a street/summer car, and a year round daily...
Just missing a wide body charger!

Reactions: Yaj Yak

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
The wide body’s are definitely nice. I read an article that said with the suspension tuning they did on them a new Scatpack wide body was able to lap a little faster than a narrow body hellcat on the track that they were on.
And I don’t get y’all’s hate of stripes. I’m gonna throw some blue stripes with red accents on my white charger cause ‘Merica.
And yeah, for the dads like me, can’t get a better value than a scat Charger. Behold the beautiful trunk space and family toting potential.

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2745.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I had one for a few months. They were straight giving it away and I actually did get what I paid for it when I traded it in.

Fuck Elgin CDJR! I bought my wife's minivan from them. Those assholes play games big time over there...
Ever since they sold the place they are horrible. When it was Feeney they never did that shit. Even with the new owners, I still get treated pretty good in there as I have bought either 10-11 cars from them. I deal with pretty much the only 2 hold over from when it was Feeney
I'd probably do one if AWD
Snow tires and your fine. Hellpig was daily driving his with over 900whp and snow tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info