• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

im on the hunt for a CVPI....

GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
I recommend a Grand Marquis. They "used" to be old people's favorite car meaning that they weren't beat to shit and/or vomited in the rear seat. They are well maintained most of the time. I wouldn't buy a CVPI just because of those extra 20 hp.
But that's just me.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
yup found a sweet deal on a 100k mile 2008, all white ex winetka(sp?) car yesterday. jumped in the car and went to get it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419950649.128605.jpg

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Why you want one? Just curious.

good resale value, theyre tanks, cheap to repair, parts are easily available.

Buy a regular Vic. Much nicer amenities and usually treated better

Besides, CVPI owners are known as whackers

CVPI's are cheaper to buy when you buy right, and there is more money to make on them when im done driving it. the amenities dont bother me.

I recommend a Grand Marquis. They "used" to be old people's favorite car meaning that they weren't beat to shit and/or vomited in the rear seat. They are well maintained most of the time. I wouldn't buy a CVPI just because of those extra 20 hp.
But that's just me.

yeah theyre nice. but in a higher price bracket.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
and when you buy these old squad cars right, you can drive them for a couple years and get your money back when you sell it.

cant do that with a civilian car. nor do i care about leather, carpet, ect.. i actually prefer the rubber floor and cloth seats.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info