• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Im in ohio

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
im in ohio right now at Chris Green's house. Im drunk watching TV and he is passed out. im very bored right now and watching Drew Carey drinkin an icy cold Budwieser, what is everyone else up to?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Just got finished prepping the car for MGM; watching Drew Carey...Wish I had a hot 19 year old boss!

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
That punk bitch....go wake him up and make him party.
how did i know your ass would be awake to reply to this, lmao, he is out cold, he had a loooong day getting the intercooler's ready, he didnt even get home till almost 10

I

imported_Theautoguy

I'm up, just finished about half of a overly-painful MBA finance take-home midterm...and reading your post. I think I'll go paint part of the intake on the Lightning and kick the dog or something. If it weren't bench racing season around here already I'd go out.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Went to bed at 2, and got up at three to leave at four! I just got back, it kind of sucked. 40+ MPH headwind at the track. The rain spritzed on and off, so they kept shutting down the track until it dried. Had to leave at noon to get back to watch the kids tonight. I only ran a 13.37, and my mph was down 4 from stock rockers. I'm attributing it to the head wind. Plus I had to do 90+ the whole way home on an hour of sleep, in heavy wind, and a few big showers. "white knuckle ride".

rob

Reaction score
You drink and sleep with them ???? Hey Steve, are you moving there now?

:lolsign:

I

imported_Theautoguy

Same thing, next night! Fucking mid-terms! I just finished it 15 minutes ago, about 40 hours in all! Tomarrow I get to start on the paper due next Thursday and a case study for Tuesday. I need to be abducted!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom