Illinois lost 45,000 residents from 2017-2018

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
31,796 of them went to Indiana.

Pretty bad for Illinois with them being the only midwest State losing people like that.

Assuming that number counts births, Illinois lost even more people than that number.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Tell all your annoying neighbors to go to WI or Iowa...it's getting too crowded in NWI

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

People with normal intelligence, the only ones left are us idiots.
I am looking to move my business to Indiana as soon this new contract is up and running smoothly.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
great can't wait to see what the IL housing market shit show looks like come spring.. going to be a buyers market paradise for people who actually want to buy or switch up houses in IL.

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score

People with normal intelligence, the only ones left are us idiots.
I am looking to move my business to Indiana as soon this new contract is up and running smoothly.

Business? Go on..

SMRTSS1

Reaction score
That’s it? I read somewhere that the projection was 100,000 people in a 4 year period (last census) and of course people were blaming Rauner for it.

torquelover

Reaction score
I honestly don't even like driving through IL anymore to get to it's neighboring states. So much stupid on the roads there. People, perpetual construction, tolls, garbage...

zenriddles

Molon Labe - come and take them!
Reaction score
31,796 of them went to Indiana.

Pretty bad for Illinois with them being the only midwest State losing people like that.

Assuming that number counts births, Illinois lost even more people than that number.
Yeah maybe. But the number they DIDN'T count was all the Illegals pouring into the 'Sanctuary City'.

I bet the number is +50,000 in reality.

I punched out this year too. Buh-Bye!

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Guys no worries. This was Rauner's doing. Now we have JB and a Democratic supermajority. Things are on the right track and will be getting fixed!

radioguy6

Reaction score
just hope folks leaving remember why they left Illinois on election day.

I'm concerned about our property values taking a massive shit in coming years. All the baby boomers are retiring and leaving in droves, how could anyone retire here? Its not just the weather. You didn't bust ass your entire life to keep paying ridiculous taxes to an out of control dumpster fire state.

I wish I could leave too, hoping my wife's job gets relocated to Arkansas and then we are GONE :fingerx:

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, Fatness who has never had to do Jack shit his whole life, but eat, will fix Illinois

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
A couple of things have to be taken into account.

IL has the largest population in the Midwest. 45k of over 12 mil is very low %

The neighboring states grew by 117k. If 45k left IL, where did the other people come from? I am sure people came to IL also. So does that mean even more left but incoming offset the number?

For the record, I was offered a job in Kentucky and turned it down because I didn’t want to be away from my son and family. At the end of the day, it wasn’t about the money for me.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score
That’s it? I read somewhere that the projection was 100,000 people in a 4 year period (last census) and of course people were blaming Rauner for it.

The only people blaming Governor Rauner for any of this are too stupid to take seriously, and way too stupid to even try debating with.
You think PRESIDENT Trump had trouble draining the swamp from both parties,
can you imagine the meetings Governor Rauner had to sit through with that POS madigan!!!!!

madigans plan was to destroy Governor Rauners good name, and he did it perfectly.
No changes were made, the only tiny victory he even got was a Supreme Court ruling that IIRC he paid the legal fee's for out of his own pocket??

This state is a crap hole, it will always be a crap hole until Chicago is purged from the face of the planet.
They spend millions of dollars on idiotic over passes downtown & the ghetto, that there is absolutely no need for, especially at the criminal union prices they pay!!!

When you are that broke, have no growth potential, and long term contracts that you have no way in hell of paying for,
you don't go build these idiotic beautification projects!!!!
If the train station didn't collapse onto the tracks, you don't frigging rebuild it!!!

None of these clueless POS liberal leeches have a clue how to run a business.
If they did at one time, they forget immediately when it's not their dough being pissed away!!!

The place is a perfect example of the future of our "ONCE" great nation.
People too stupid to sacrifice for the good of the city, state, country.
All they care about is GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE.
welfare whores & union blackmailers, where's my free stuff I didn't earn or deserve, as long as the guy in the bracket above pays for every thing!!!

If it doesn't make you sick every time you see the deficit posted, welfare whores living it up, an unnecessary union project at quadruple the price, you are a leech and when your city, state, country collapses on your children & grandchildren, you caused it 100%!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom