Illinois father and son charged with selling diseased body parts

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
An Illinois father and son have been charged with selling body parts that tested positive for HIV, sepsis and other diseases. The parts were originally donated to their company for research purposes. They, illegally, sold the diseased parts to other medical research companies for up to $100,000.

(AP/CNN) - An Illinois man and his son have been charged in Michigan in an investigation of diseased body parts used for research and education.

Federal prosecutors say researchers paid to use cadavers without knowing they had tested positive for infectious diseases. The latest charges are related to an investigation of a Detroit-area man who was sentenced last year to nine years in prison.

Donald Greene Sr. is charged with wire fraud. His son, Donald Greene II, is charged with knowing about the scheme but failing to report it. They were associated with Biological Resource Center of Rosemont, Illinois, which provided the remains to medical professionals for a fee.
Video in link.

https://www.wfla.com/national/father-son-charged-for-selling-body-parts-knowing-they-had-tested-positive-for-hiv/1917283952

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Body brokering has been around forever. I remember reading one a years ago where a family donated their son to 'science' but then found out his body was sold and parts of his skin were used for penis enlargement surgeries. Lmao

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Wouldn't they have been arrested for this regardless of being diseased or not...

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't they have been arrested for this regardless of being diseased or not...
No. It's called body brokering. Family signs the body over for 'science'.

Sometimes they get a box back with 'ashes'

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Sorry, I guess this is one topic I'm not up to speed on. :D

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Body brokering has been around forever. I remember reading one a years ago where a family donated their son to 'science' but then found out his body was sold and parts of his skin were used for penis enlargement surgeries. Lmao
Can't say I'd mind my body being used for some dude's penis enlargement after I was dead!

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
OMG!!!!! I am friends with Donald Greene II and have met his dad. This is messed up!

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Millionaires all know millionaires

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
No baller here. Just trying to come close to your standard of living.
Stop, can you even walk into your garage without bumping into a motorcycle or dirtbike?

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Stop, can you even walk into your garage without bumping into a motorcycle or dirtbike?
I have 2 motorcycles fool.......lol Don't even get me started on your garage/driveway......hahaha

Marko

Reaction score
Think I’m gonna change my Will. That I want to be cremated now :rofl:

But, I’m Not gonna give a shit though after I’m dead.

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Actually......... Going back tomorrow to do a little work on it. Will probably bring it up in May sometime.
Good! Haven't seen that bad boy in a couple years. Ray was just asking if you were ever gonna bring it out again.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Good! Haven't seen that bad boy in a couple years. Ray was just asking if you were ever gonna bring it out again.
Last year was the only year I did't bring it out. Don't want to let it sit, need to drive it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom