Ill be the second pic whore...

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
K J said:
Since only crazymook knows me...

heres my car...

it has zzp stg2 intercooler... 3.3inch pulley, zzp pcm, poly motor mounts, 3inch downpipe, intake, ported lower intake manifold... annnnnd a coolant leak.

appearance wise... tinted windows/windshield and 18inch rims... and other lil shiznit.

check it out.

this is how it looks most recently:

and when i got her...

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
Brother is running a 3.4 with a plog , colder plugs , down pipe , cai , and a tune and monitors everything through his aeroforce. Way I see it, I have a fwi, down pipe, headers (waiting to be installed), colder plugs, colder thermostat and will have the headers installed when I prefer a zzp pcm. Shouldn't have a problem based on what I read. Just want a little more go for daily use really. :dunno:

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
:rofl:

what the fuck

also... how far we've come...

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I'm confused why he bumped this thread with a completely irrelevant post.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
Brother is running a 3.4 with a plog , colder plugs , down pipe , cai , and a tune and monitors everything through his aeroforce. Way I see it, I have a fwi, down pipe, headers (waiting to be installed), colder plugs, colder thermostat and will have the headers installed when I prefer a zzp pcm. Shouldn't have a problem based on what I read. Just want a little more go for daily use really. :dunno:
Why does it say built trans in your signature? Its rebuilt. Not built.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
my only guess is he is referencing other peoples mods to justify his want to drop pulley. but damn did he search through the archives.

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
I didn't post in this thread I posted that in the wtb pulley thread. Maybe database problem

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
Why does it say built trans in your signature? Its rebuilt. Not built.
I bought parts from zzp along with different stuff and had everything rebuilt. You don't know what you're saying. God Damn it Bobby.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
I bought parts from zzp along with different stuff and had everything rebuilt. You don't know what you're saying. God Damn it Bobby.
Just because you bought a filter and shift kit from ZZP does not mean you have a built trans

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Reaction score
I REALLY liked my 98 GTP. The 4 door is just as good looking as the 2 door IMO. And yeah, I'd lose the tail lights.

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
Just because you bought a filter and shift kit from ZZP does not mean you have a built trans
There were a handful of hard parts I ordered from there and gave to the shop when I had it rebuilt in March. Get off my dick

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
they are trying to find out how he has a "built trans" that was only rebuilt but with a handful of zzp parts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom