3800 I'll be demodding my car....

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Well I totalled my car hit a freakin Mini Cooper and the car has too much damage so the insurance will be paying me out. I'll be working on the car this weekend at my crib. If anyone needs anything stock that might be broken with your car you could swap it out with my old car sorry no motor or trans just interior. I'll be upgrading to a 2002 GTP same as this one just different year and less miles. If you want to stop by and swap something your than welcomed too.

I rear ended the fool and the front bumper is gone,the hood is gone,windshield smashed and both air bags deployed.

Does anyone know if Charles would swap a DHP for a 2000 with one for a 2002. If not I have one for sale $100 plus your OG. If interested I need this by Saturday.

Leo

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Sep 9 2005, 07:39 AM
Well I totalled my car hit a freakin Mini Cooper and the car has too much damage so the insurance will be paying me out. I'll be working on the car this weekend at my crib. If anyone needs anything stock that might be broken with your car you could swap it out with my old car sorry no motor or trans just interior. I'll be upgrading to a 2002 GTP same as this one just different year and less miles. If you want to stop by and swap something your than welcomed too.

I rear ended the fool and the front bumper is gone,the hood is gone,windshield smashed and both air bags deployed.

Does anyone know if Charles would swap a DHP for a 2000 with one for a 2002. If not I have one for sale $100 plus your OG. If interested I need this by Saturday.

Leo
[snapback]97277[/snapback]​
sorry to hear that Leo :(

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Sorry to hear about the car. :( That sucks. And no one got hurt I hope, besides the car?

How about the sunroof & sunroof motor? Has it been damaged at all? If not, then I'll trade you the one I have that doesn't work for the one that does work (even if it's just the motor itself). :)

Send me an email or call my cell....630-546-2074.

Thanks Leo!

I

imported_GraFFix

Damm leo sorry to hear that...hope everything works out.

Are you going to be working on it sunday? Id like to see what I could swap out before you get rid of it...preferebly the drivers seat since my heater went out and winter is coming up and maybe the drivers door panel I need dogbones since my cheetah ones are crap now. Although you said it has no motor Im not sure if those would still be there. I can give ya a little something for the trouble...I dont know how much extra cash Ill have this week but im sure i can swong something.

Let me know if I could stop by sunday..Im going to be busy tomorrow (sat) so I wont be able to stop by.

Again sorry to hear about the accident.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
I'm ok just hurt that my baby is gone I need a moment hold on................ Ok I'm back. Ppl we could only swap out. Sorry the trans has to stay insurance said and plus you don't want mine trust me. If you guys want to swap anything out come over to my place on the weekend and let me know what you want but bring your original as well.

Dream the motor is yours if you want it.

Alex A/C controls your if you want it.

Joe the dog bones if there ok there yours. I just want my motor mounts thats it.

Ron the blower has 122k on it and I have only done 1 SC oil change but if your interested in them by all means the car will sit in the garage for the weekend. Just call me and let me know when you'll be over. I'll be working on it early Saturday so whomever wants to stop by feel free.

4100 S. Wisconsin
Stickney,IL 60402

Its the corner house. Here is my cell # 708-277-7429

Leo

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by syP@Sep 9 2005, 01:20 PM
sorry for bein incompetent.. but are you repairing the 2000 gtp?? or are you gettin another GTP?? if so.. what color... how many doors.. is it stock... all that good stuff
[snapback]97331[/snapback]​

The car is unrepairable yet its going to a salvage yard to be auctioned and most likely get repaired. I honestly am ok with this yet hurt because she was my pride and joy I beat so many cars with her and had many moments in here :lolsign: but I have to move on. I was looking into an EVO however I don't want a $500 car note so I went in search of another GTP and found her.

GTP Sedan
Fire engine RED
Same as before except with 34k miles on it.

Everything will get swapped over from this car to the next car with additional stuff.......(LAUGHING LIKE Dr.Evil)

Leo

Dream

Addict
Nov 20, 2008
Joliet, IL
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST+Sep 9 2005, 01:34 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-syP
@Sep 9 2005, 01:20 PM
sorry for bein incompetent.. but are you repairing the 2000 gtp?? or are you gettin another GTP?? if so.. what color... how many doors.. is it stock... all that good stuff
[snapback]97331[/snapback]​

The car is unrepairable yet its going to a salvage yard to be auctioned and most likely get repaired. I honestly am ok with this yet hurt because she was my pride and joy I beat so many cars with her and had many moments in here :lolsign: but I have to move on. I was looking into an EVO however I don't want a $500 car note so I went in search of another GTP and found her.

GTP Sedan
Fire engine RED
Same as before except with 34k miles on it.

Everything will get swapped over from this car to the next car with additional stuff.......(LAUGHING LIKE Dr.Evil)

Leo
[snapback]97333[/snapback]​
[/b]
Hrm....I wonder if it will be auctioned where I work? Keep the last six of the VIN and I will let you know if it comes through our lanes. :)

I'll give you a call a little later to arrange a time to swap out the sunroof motors. Thanks and again, sorry about your baby girl. :( Now you will have a new one to spoil all over again.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by snoop@Sep 9 2005, 10:39 PM
sorry to hear bout the car...

if you totaled your car, then what the hell did the damn mini look like after you got done with it. just curious. that must have been ugly
[snapback]97426[/snapback]​
Probably looked like a roller skate with rims......oh wait, thats what they look like now. They are fast little f#@kers though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info