3800 I'll be demodding my car....

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by snoop@Sep 9 2005, 10:39 PM
sorry to hear bout the car...

if you totaled your car, then what the hell did the damn mini look like after you got done with it. just curious. that must have been ugly
[snapback]97426[/snapback]​

To be honest and frank I was freakin mad the stupid piece of crap only had the rear bumper cracked and scratched up dude still drove his car away I had mine towed. I was like shit I thought I would have a made the car a 2 seater turns out he totalled my car instead. I admit the cars are built strong it turns out for impacts since they're small cars the manufacturer did some major crash testing because the car was solid. I mean hell I hit him going about 20 - 25 mph and I broke my front bumper,hood got bent, air bags deployed, windshield cracked and who knows what more.

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Originally posted by Fish+Sep 10 2005, 07:55 PM-->
Hey Leo, wanna hold the tail lights for me??
[snapback]97487[/snapback]​
[/b]

Hey Fish the Taillights are yours homie come and get them.

<!--QuoteBegin-smknL67
@Sep 11 2005, 02:08 AM
I'll call you tomorrow, I wanna know how much you want for the rims and tires If i give you some bald tires on regular honeycomb 16's
[snapback]97491[/snapback]​

If you want the rims 200 plus your tires. I have meat on all mine however my rims are painted black. If that doesn't bother you then by all means come thru or hollar.

Leo

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info