Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Heated seats you say???

Your steering wheel is in MUCH MUCH better shape than mine. I think eventually I’ll just end up swapping the whole wheel. If mine had the grip yours does I would definitely do what you did.

Thought about remote start at all? (Aftermarket) Now we are in that season here I’m strongly considering it. Thankfully and unfortunately since the ol lady won’t be driving for any appreciable amount of time I can use her Equinox with remote start..
I have. There’s that kit that’s like $120 people rave about. Been waiting for an eBay discount code to pull the trigger.

I put aftermarket seat warmers in my Sierra and they worked great and were under $100. Figured I’d do it again. Also have a full console on the way which will cover up any wires I’ll be running to the seats.

Whole steering wheel isn’t a bad idea either. I read no puller is needed and it can only go back on one way so seems easy. I did notice some were “loose” where your hands go which would drive me nuts. Other than the matte finish coming off the two covers, it’s in great condition.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I've had my eye on these for a while. It beats fighting with a GM tech to program your bcm and getting matching fobs. way cheaper.
That’s why I didn’t go that route. Spending $200 for key fobs and then who knows how much for a dealer to program wasn’t worth it. I paid $115 on eBay with a coupon. Literally just plugs into the ignition switch between the wiring and switch. Took longer to find a place to stick the box.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Finally ditched the damn jump seat. This thing needs a good cleaning already. Women.

4f07589b7bd23190cdd52ff4a2d59077.jpg
d83578d1e7f18f647caa010b90a6ad89.jpg

a501b9d87084de7442301ec54b6d9605.jpg

Thread Info