• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

ILGPC

I

imported_admin

I have decided to open ILGPC.com backup.. until I figure out alittle more about this crap... I just don't have everything I need yet to make a switch without loosing all the data...

So go ahead.. go back... some people may have DNS issues.. because I started to transfer.. but then transfered it back...

IF you do.. then just give it time...

also... don't beat the hell out of it.. take it easy, because the new data, from today on... may not be in the new version.. depends if I was to start a whole new data transfer, or not..

So.. There you go....

John

dsk727

Reaction score
i Posted over there once i read it was open, but we can stay here if lord needs more time to work on it.

Denise :)

S

shadownight

Originally posted by dsk727@Nov 13 2003, 11:03 AM
i Posted over there once i read it was open, but we can stay here if lord needs more time to work on it.

Denise :)
that sounds good to me we should stay here till its about 100% done what do you guys think?

ulises

I

imported_GraFFix

I agree...shut it down untill its 100% functional. otherwise were going to have people posting here and over there..like it already is happening

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by GraFFix@Nov 13 2003, 11:46 AM
I agree...shut it down untill its 100% functional. otherwise were going to have people posting here and over there..like it already is happening
I agree then Stacey will be all over it like flies on Sh** :eek:

:lol:

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Because he took it down and routed the forums here for now so he can finish transfering.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom