3800 ILGPC Support?

A

alcool

Hi all,

I recently purchased one of the ILGPC intercooler setups off of ClubGP, however have some questions regarding the unit itself and some installation info since I don't believe I'll be getting any instructions with the package.

Namely, does the ILGPC setup require the use of a coil spacer, cuz I don't think I'm getting one :(

Who is the person to contact regarding technical support? I've done a search, lots of good info and I look forward to posting more on here in the future.

Thanks in advance!

- Alex Panou

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Yup, you need to remove all the coils, then the ignition module (which is held down by the coils. There are 3 bolts that hold it down. Two on the bottom, and 1 on the top. The top one just needs to be spaced a little for the belt to clear, so slip a nut, or spacer in there and reinstall. If you want to have the coils lined up perpendicular to the belt like me. You will need to get a little longer bolt. I used a carrage bolt and ground the end so it fit in the bracket like the original bolt. Either way it's easy to do.

A

alcool

I'm a walking, talking, minor issue as I'm sure you guys will find out over the next few weeks ;)

Thanks to all for your replies and to Mike for his putting up with my questions in his PM box!

If the IC is half as good as the people on this site so far, I'm sure I'll be smiling ear to ear soon enough.

Thanks again!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info