• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

ILGPC Support?

A

alcool

Hi all,

I recently purchased one of the ILGPC intercooler setups off of ClubGP, however have some questions regarding the unit itself and some installation info since I don't believe I'll be getting any instructions with the package.

Namely, does the ILGPC setup require the use of a coil spacer, cuz I don't think I'm getting one :(

Who is the person to contact regarding technical support? I've done a search, lots of good info and I look forward to posting more on here in the future.

Thanks in advance!

- Alex Panou

gtphale

Reaction score
As for the coil bracket you can do the same thing they do to the zzp one also. Put a nut under the top of the bracket. It doesn't take very much to raise it enough.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
the only help youll get is from the ZZP install instructions :(

but of course if you pm me ill try my bestest to help you out B)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Yup, you need to remove all the coils, then the ignition module (which is held down by the coils. There are 3 bolts that hold it down. Two on the bottom, and 1 on the top. The top one just needs to be spaced a little for the belt to clear, so slip a nut, or spacer in there and reinstall. If you want to have the coils lined up perpendicular to the belt like me. You will need to get a little longer bolt. I used a carrage bolt and ground the end so it fit in the bracket like the original bolt. Either way it's easy to do.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I've already exchanged some PMs with Alex to help him get this figured out. He was having some minor issues.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike K@Aug 9 2004, 11:41 AM
I've already exchanged some PMs with Alex to help him get this figured out. He was having some minor issues.
minor... :lolsign:

A

alcool

I'm a walking, talking, minor issue as I'm sure you guys will find out over the next few weeks ;)

Thanks to all for your replies and to Mike for his putting up with my questions in his PM box!

If the IC is half as good as the people on this site so far, I'm sure I'll be smiling ear to ear soon enough.

Thanks again!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom