3800 ILGPC Christmas Party! Now sponsored by DHP!!!

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Okay the ILGPC Christmas party has been planned and here are the details.

Date: Saturday December 13th
Time: 7pm until 12 pm
Place:Ramada Inn of Glendale Heights (I355 and North Avenue , 1 mile W of 355)
Cost: $40 per person, $80 per couple. for drinkers ($28 for non drinkers)

That includes....
Buffett style dinner with Boneless Breat of Chicken, Sliced Sirloin of Beef Au Jus, Penne Pasta with Mozzarella, Mashed Potatoes, Tossed Garden Salad, Vegetables, and Desert.
Also includes dinner rolls, butter, assorted pitchers of soda, coffee, and 4 hours of open bar! (As long as you are 21 years of age or older, sorry no underage drinking)

There will be dancing too, dance floor and music provided. And just a good time to gather and have a nice dinner and party. Dress will be semi-formal, nicer clothes then a mod day, NO JEANS!!!! please, thanks!

We will also have hotel rooms blocked off for those that want to take full advantage of the 4 hours of open bar. Price for a room is $69.

Directions will be posted soon.
We are now accepting payments for the party.
Please paypal your payment to me at paypal address [email protected]
Or if you do not use paypal you can pay me whenever, I can drive and meet people... just PM me!
We need a final count before the party, so we would like to have all money and those they are wanting to attend in no later then December 1st.

Any questions please feel free to ask away.

Denise, Lynn and Lisa (your party planning crew!)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Party is December 13th and I need to have the total amount of money which is $1500 by Decemeber 6th. (we have already paid $500 deposit which is non refundable by the way!)

Paid People: total 27

Steve and Lynn
John and Liz
Ulises and Lupita
Steve and Denise
John and Tammy
Jeff and Lisa
Chrys and Tracy
Kevin
Fish and Becky
Paul
Joe
Bumpin Miller
Stacey
Zack
Kyle and friend Josh
Alex
syp and turbo brick

People who are coming but not yet Paid:

Zack's guest (pay friday night)
James and Stephanie (saturday at Woodfield)
Dole - paypal friday
HueyGT - paypal friday
Charles and wife
2 guests of Jeff
2-3 guests of Stacey - paying friday at lunch

Donating people:

Alfredo
GTPj
LPSpeed2 ?
DHP

DHP (Digital Horsepower) will be sponsoring the event. They have been gracious enough to donate some money to cover any extra costs from not having the full amount of people. That is why I need info from those who are maybe's... if you want to go 100% and have not paid let me know ASAP!!!!

There will also be a raffle from them. Raffled off will be a PCM, some DHP t-shirts and some DHP stickers!!!!!

Thansk to DHP and those that also donated money to the event. We appreciate it!!!!!!!

Thanks
Denise :)

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Denise me and you can do lunch next week on Monday?? if u want I will give you my money then since I am close by u!! If u want to invite ur fellow grand amers I think its cool, the more people the merrier!! Hell its Christmas time lets have a good memorable one!!

Man I gotta get a fake id....QUICK lol!!! :)

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
Hey Denise is Steve meeting us for lunch Thursday? If so i'll give him cash on that day. If not i'll pay pal you later today. What is your pay pal again? Also as was mentioned at the meeting see how many you can get togo. Cause even if more then 50 its ok. Believe me I know how your feeling I got stuck loosing alot of cash last time I set something up. Next time I do something its cash up front.

staceyyearsich

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Crete
Well hell does she card at the door or the bar??? My date is 22 so he can take car of me bwwaaaahhha!! (we all know I have problems hanging onto a guy,... so the ticket I'm buying for him probably won't be him at xmas time the way my luck goes lol... so don't be surprised if I bring my girl ryannon with me!!!) So put me down for 2 one I gotta pay 28bucks and 40bucks correct>>???

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
correct stacey!

hale- steve and I are going to M&D's for dinner on thursday we both work on thursdays so no lunch for us, but dinner works!
you can pay me then or paypal, it is up to you.

paypal address is: [email protected]

And yes we can have more then 50 people, so I am going to invite them. I am thinking only a few people would come but it is worth a shot. They are a cool bunch of peeps!

Originally posted by gtphale@Nov 12 2003, 01:47 PM
oh you guys are going. were starting to think your back with cgpc
i take offense to that!!!! :eek:
lol... :p

no.. no cgpc in my future. ILGPC is the ONLY club.

we will have to switch around weekends for us to go and we have to see if it will work out. technically that is my weekend to be in indy... thank god we only have to do this for another 7 mo. :eek:

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
The party is at the Ramada Inn and Suites in Glendale Heights. Off 355 and North Avenue.

Food situation is a buffet style dinner with chicken, pasta, beef, potato, salad and desert. Pop and ice tea included with the meal.

Ulises... thats cool you invited another couple. We need to have 50 people and can definetly have more then 50 as long as I have a minimum of 50 people and a final count when I go see her on December 6th I am cool with it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info