IL sled registration help needed

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
[MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] [MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION] [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] [MENTION=3559]School Boy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5706]willsmysticcobra[/MENTION] [MENTION=7923]CTC DEEZUL[/MENTION] [MENTION=3061]Lead Pipe[/MENTION] [MENTION=8029]BeerOrGasoline[/MENTION] [MENTION=10447]crooks[/MENTION] [MENTION=19]Kay Jay[/MENTION] [MENTION=917]1quick[/MENTION] @

Tagged a buncha folks, but I missed Zach, couldn't recall his SN. Anyways, I need help figuring out what to do with this rejected registration form from IL DNR. Submitted it without seller info (BECAUSE I DONT HAVE IT OR A BOS :picard: ) and they said NOPE.

What's my next play? Assuming they know the last owner and I forge a BOS... I'm still kinda screwed.... no? Need idears.

Thanks fellas.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I think it was last registered in WI, but the guy said it hasn't been registered in years... Cuz it was just sitting in storage.

I think you may be SOL either way. You need some form of previous registration or BOS if out of state.

The guy I got my sleds from said that he just kept submitting the paperwork until they finally just sent him stickers. I'd do that and just say you have the temp papers, fuck it.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Called WI DNR, they gladly printed out the last known registration info and emailed it to me. IL DNR said to send that back in with their rejection letter and a brief letter of explanation.

Should be all good to go once this gets back to IL DNR! Not so bad after all! :x:

WI DNR couldnt find record of the sled by the 2002 registration sticker on the sled, but did find the info with the sled's body SN.

BOTH my IL registration forms had no engine SN info sent along... and the RX1 was accepted. Seems thats optional info! :rofl:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Dude doesn't even tag me. :io:

IL has been cracking down on registration shit. The sticker on my dads sled expired and I was like "Did you get the renewed notice at the shop?" Big fat NOPE. Since we were going on a trip in two days he told me to print out a temp registration and fill it out. :rofl:

I went on the site to print out that shit and apparently IL isn't sending notices out anymore. Well that would be nice to know... I couldn't just print out what I needed and "mail it in" they made me fill out everything and pay $33. Then I was able to print the temp registration.

Pontoon boat is registered in Wisconsin. Going to see if I can keep that without actually having a Wisconsin address. Then register the Powerquest in Wisconsin (ran all last year on temp permit) When sleds expire going to register them in Wisconsin also.

FUCK IL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info