IL HR0101

lastls1

Reaction score
Will never happen..... but god would it be amazing.

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Time to start filing witness slips as PROPONENT boys!!!

cdh027

Donating Member
Reaction score
Just tried. It's not letting you do it yet.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
As long as it’s Chicago and not Cook County, sign me up! I’d rather be with the rest of Illinois.

LikeABauce302

5.0 ftw
Reaction score
Lol. This week, Gerry McCarthy suggested Chicago annex some of the surrounding suburbs to increase their tax base. No thanks!

LikeABauce302

5.0 ftw
Reaction score
That will officially make me move....hands down. I'm not too many miles from the city limits.
He specifically mentioned Norridge, Oak Park, Oak Lawn, and Evergreen Park. I'm in Evergreen. I have no desire to live on the other side of the town border.

Frostopsy

Reaction score
That’s pretty funny. But seriously, can we stop voting for tax and spend politicians here? God damn!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Lol. This week, Gerry McCarthy suggested Chicago annex some of the surrounding suburbs to increase their tax base. No thanks!
This is the aprt of secession plans that always makes me laugh; They always count the collar counties in with it. Do you think they're gonna want that liability? What's in it for them? I bet the outer part of Cook would be like "fuck this we want to go with the not Chicago part."

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
This is the aprt of secession plans that always makes me laugh; They always count the collar counties in with it. Do you think they're gonna want that liability? What's in it for them? I bet the outer part of Cook would be like "fuck this we want to go with the not Chicago part."

I know I am... :bowrofl:

I'm literally 5-10 minutes away to make it into Kane or DuPage... Wish I would have thought of that before buying my house, but am a moron. :rofl:

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Great idea for a city in massive debt!

https://abc7chicago.com/finance/mayoral-task-force-recommends-paying-struggling-chicagoans-$1000-a-month/5127392/

Some Chicago families could start collecting a $1,000 check every month with no strings attached. That's the new proposal from a task force created by Mayor Emanuel.

The idea is to break the cycle of poverty. The pilot program would give 1,000 struggling Chicagoans $1,000 a month.

Supporters say people could use the extra cash to cover unexpected emergencies, increase their savings and improve their health.

The money would come from a mix of city funds and charity.

b00sted

He's Still Your President
Reaction score
He specifically mentioned Norridge, Oak Park, Oak Lawn, and Evergreen Park. I'm in Evergreen. I have no desire to live on the other side of the town border.
I'm in Oak Lawn and all for it. I'll sell my house to some city worker for 100k+ more than I paid. That will be a nice little down payment on a place in a different state.

radioguy6

Reaction score
Think of far northwestern Cook. Parts of Barrington, Barrington Hills, Inverness. Yeah, I'm sure they would love to participate in Chicago's dumpster fire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom