IL Conceal Carry Process

MM.Junior.

Reaction score
Hello guys, so here's the thing, i already have my Conceal Carry certificate and everything. All i need to do is basically get my thumbprints done and filed to the state police and apply for the CCL online. With that said, anyone know of a good place to do my thumbprints? I found a place on Clark St Chicago thatll do my prints for $60, is that about right what i should be paying for?
Thanks in advance!

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
im not sure you "have" to do fingerprints either though just so you know

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
What if I already have my fingerprints in the criminal system?

MM.Junior.

Reaction score
I saw the online application and it said with prints its like a 90 day wait and without prints in the application its like a 120 day wait..hmm 1 month doesnt seem too bad

But i do have to get my prints done for the AZ Conceal Carry lol

blck10th

Reaction score
Average times are less than that currently. From what I've seen on Illinois carry. Prints are looking at 60 days and no prints my buddy got in like 80.

If you live in Chicago expect to get a board review no matter how clean you are. The sherif is challenging all from what I've read.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i submitted my stuff 4/20, and still says under review, so im at 68 days, without prints...

MM.Junior.

Reaction score
Average times are less than that currently. From what I've seen on Illinois carry. Prints are looking at 60 days and no prints my buddy got in like 80.

If you live in Chicago expect to get a board review no matter how clean you are. The sherif is challenging all from what I've read.
Oh no i live in the west suburbs, not chicago, so i should be fairly good right
i submitted my stuff 4/20, and still says under review, so im at 68 days, without prints...
Im an idiot. For some reason i thought you had to have your prints sent so i held off on the application. Until yesterday that i saw it said 120 days without prints and 90 days with....i received my certificate 5/14 -_- lol i couldve applied for it a month ago
But whatever. I JUST applied for the concealcarry, so lets see how long it takes.

Oh its also $153 fee if anyone was wondering. Just saying

blck10th

Reaction score
I thought you were in Chicago because of where you wanted to get printed.

You'll be fine then.

MM.Junior.

Reaction score
Ohhh no no lol sorry, that place on clark st was just the only place i was recommended by to get my prints done, i didnt know of any other, my bad

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Took me about 35 days with prints to get mine

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Ohhh no no lol sorry, that place on clark st was just the only place i was recommended by to get my prints done, i didnt know of any other, my bad
Gat guns has a live scan print machine

IZZy