Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Screenshot_20221002-231635_Facebook.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I read that in a previous competition, they came in first and their fish were 8 lbs. more than second place. But then the weight difference between the second place guys and like 10th place was only 2 lbs. So they were huge outliers. They also failed a polygraph exam last year. So obviously people knew they were full of shit for a white.

It is stupid what they did then. This would be like some prostock guy spraying a 300 shot everyone with a half a brain knows you cheated. Adding say 1lb to your total is on average enough to win a considerable amount more yet be somewhat discreet.

Reactions: b00sted

Mr_Roboto

TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
these bro's are EVERYWHERE now and everyone's got a shirt like this :rofl:

i can't remember the guys username on here- but he had a vinyl shop and mainly did fishing stuff and it was huge for him.
Just like soccer, racing or many other forms of competition.

Gotta get paid.....

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
FIL called me again on this. He said these 2 have been arrested for fraud. Also other charges incoming form the Fish and wildlife as well for the mistreatment of the fish. shoving weights and fish fillets down the throats of live fish. He said their Boats are actually owned by Ranger and they are provided new ones yearly as part of their sponsorship so those will all go bye bye too.

Mr_Roboto

TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
FIL called me again on this. He said these 2 have been arrested for fraud. Also other charges incoming form the Fish and wildlife as well for the mistreatment of the fish. shoving weights and fish fillets down the throats of live fish. He said their Boats are actually owned by Ranger and they are provided new ones yearly as part of their sponsorship so those will all go bye bye too.
zero surprise. As said, know that when this made the news some 20 years ago when I was in Southern IL they were talking about the guys doing a year in jail potentially.
Wrongdoers were pretty reckless, only took one judge investigatin to bust them.

I'm curious to see what happens, I would think that their prior wins will be vacated and they would have to return the prizes.
REALLY wonder if they were this blatant before how asleep the other judges were at the wheel.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
As somebody who doesn't fish at all let alone competitively I don't understand how they did this. The weights I could see being shoved through the mouth, but how were they stuffing the fish with filets? Do they really stay all intact like that when you shove it down their throat?

Regardless, guy is garbage. You can tell he feels like garbage too. Sucks being an idiot and and asshole, doesn't it?

For some reason this reminds me of "All the Queens Horses" on Youtube. Remember all the craziness coming out of Dixon, IL about 10 years ago? Wild shit.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I was going to say, I read that these guys won like $300k in the last year.

But watching the video, they said they needed to bead 16 pounds to be the winners. They said they weighed those in at 33 pounds. Then there were 8 pounds of weight added to the fish. So had they not cheated, they would have won. Greedy idiots now are in big trouble.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
This is my bet.

6 years prison

$250k fines

They will never ever be able to fish ever again.

Wouldnt surprise me if DNR seized all their boats as well.

DNR can do w/e the fuck they want

right.

dnr i think has more jurisdiction than like nearly any other policing entity im pretty sure.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
The Big Corpo fishing tournament organizations are not going to appreciate the negative cheating publicity, let along dealing with environmental / animal rights groups becoming vocal.

Stuffing lead weights / other fillets, along with videos of the fish being gutted going viral, is not going to go over well.

I foresee many interest groups, along with the DNR, making examples of these two Jackwagons.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info