3800 if u feel like getting bent over gotopontiac in dg

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
yeah i sat in the solstice last sunday with my girlfriend , she liked it, its a pretty nice car, but im 6'1 and when i sat in, the dash is to high i adjusted the seat and it was still blocking everything from the car in front's mid back window down. and yeah they said 32 for it and i laugh , and asked why , he said," its one of the first thousand made, people will pay whatever for it" ................, all i said was sir, u wonder why gm is going under its sales people like you. he smiled and said " so are u intrested",

is anyone wondering why that thing hasnt sold faster

bill kays sales guys, only need to be able to say, "u want car, i get u car"(in the best caveman like voice possible....

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Bill Kay is where I got my pace car, and they gave me the same shpeel about how it's a numbered car thats why they wanted 12,000 for it. I tried to explain that it was just a GTP with different badges on it and if he wasn't coming down to 10,000 out the door, I was gonna take my 7,000 dollar cashiers check and walk. They change their tone really fast when you make it half way to the door. They didn't even fill the thing up with gas before I took it, I hadn't finalized all the papers yet since it was so late, so I went back in and made the guy give me 20 bucks out of his pocket for gas or I was gonna take my check back and hand him the keys back. It was a lovely little power trip I was on. I still need one of the daytona badges for the inside door panel (didn't have it when I bought it), thought it was no big deal......almost $200 for that little piece of plastic!! Anyways, there's my Bill Kay story.
CJ

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Mike K@Sep 1 2005, 06:57 PM
Bill Kay sucks hands down.  They are all used car salesmen...
[snapback]96721[/snapback]​
whasts even funnier is they have over 15 salesman that are all under like 24 25ish, ten of them were standing around drinking coffee , and not one of them knew how to talk to peoplethey reminded me of high school with all the kids smoking just outside the building, and if u ask for help, they finish there smoke first..... its nice knowing they think higher of cancer stick, then were there next sales coming from, they aint gonna make it

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Yeap I know what you mean about those sales people at BK. I bought my car from John Paul good older guy who new his sh@! he left because at the time it was Jay Kay Pontiac and it was Joke then :-((. The Reason I bought my car from him he let me drive the piss out of it.:)) I was sold.

Lee

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info