3800 if the 442 drives tonight...

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
i'll let ya'll know as soon as we do lol

right now i'm reworking the deleted cruis control wires that pass through C100 to work for the class 2 serial data and the perf shift switch :D i dont wanna drill holes in the firewall

i tell ya it's a whole new challenge to mate a 99 PCM/harness with a 94 trans lol but i think it'll work fine...

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
that would be awesom man but we forgot something...kinda important too lol

we never indexed the front subframe after we installed it :unsure:

the flush is almost done god the sludge that has come out so far...at least it'll be nice and clean for the new radiator....

also found out why the compressor isnt kicking on....low on r134a :rolleyes: at least my wiring is good lol

down to radiator, fans, subframe, and muffler/exhaust for the front....

oh and we probably should do an alignment in the rear struts *sigh* probably actually get to drive it tomarrow :(

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
well radiator is done and so are the fans, Al is getting more stainless hardware to mount em :lolsign:

tomarrow i'll be starting on indexing the front subframe, the oilchange, and finish taping the harness

Al has to do a tuneup for his mom in the morning so i'll be tackling as much as i can myself (unless DD comes over ;) )

ohhhhh man i cant wait to go for a REAL ride!!!

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
drove it to go get gas! premium baby!!!!!!!! lol

now the alignment changed <_< no big deal it only had 2 gallons so it was too light

after al got out of work he scouped me up and we ran to street stuff to pick up more braided 6an line and fittings so we can ditch this temporary rubber line :eek:

once we recorrect the alignment we just have the exhaust and fuel lines (with how much those rubber hoses jump with the aeromotive pump we figure it's a good idea to run the an lines before we drive it much....)

it was nice to ride in it again.... :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info