• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

if the 442 drives tonight...

Turbocharged400sbc

Welllllllllll ya knowwwwwww.....
Reaction score
anyone wanna hang out? :lolsign:

streets or preferably somewhere less ricer'd

i mean if we go up to RSD to make some $ we dont want most of the idiots to know :D lol

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Yeah, give me a shout. I'd love to see it.

PANDA

Reaction score
Id love to see the 442! See my thread on the garage for what is going down tonight.

Turbocharged400sbc

Reaction score
i'll let ya'll know as soon as we do lol

right now i'm reworking the deleted cruis control wires that pass through C100 to work for the class 2 serial data and the perf shift switch :D i dont wanna drill holes in the firewall

i tell ya it's a whole new challenge to mate a 99 PCM/harness with a 94 trans lol but i think it'll work fine...

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
james give me a call if you are going out. We are leaving at midnight'ish but i might need to entertain myself till then.

Ricky Gonzalez

Reaction score
I want to see the 442!! where you going to be at tonight. let me know or give me a call. im looking for something to do and that would just make the day even better

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
There will be a few of us hangin around streets and the hooters lot about 8:30.

PANDA

Reaction score
James, Mike K, Bob, Ricky, like I posted on the garage a few of us are meeting at the Schaumburg Fridays for food at 830 then I dont exactly know what were doing after that. You guys are welcome to eat or meet up later.

Turbocharged400sbc

Reaction score
cool guys right now the electrical seems to be done just have to finish flushing the cooling system install the new radiator and the 94 cutty fans

however we dont have an air filter for the front :lolsign:

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
turns out i have to wait around for people to pick up parts so i dont think ill be going up there anymore.

i told Al i have one i would let him use for awhile, its just needs to be cleaned.
Just throw a tube sock on the TB and come get the filter. the nice long stretch down 355 would be good for some scanning.

Turbocharged400sbc

Reaction score
that would be awesom man but we forgot something...kinda important too lol

we never indexed the front subframe after we installed it :unsure:

the flush is almost done god the sludge that has come out so far...at least it'll be nice and clean for the new radiator....

also found out why the compressor isnt kicking on....low on r134a :rolleyes: at least my wiring is good lol

down to radiator, fans, subframe, and muffler/exhaust for the front....

oh and we probably should do an alignment in the rear struts *sigh* probably actually get to drive it tomarrow :(

Turbocharged400sbc

Reaction score
well radiator is done and so are the fans, Al is getting more stainless hardware to mount em :lolsign:

tomarrow i'll be starting on indexing the front subframe, the oilchange, and finish taping the harness

Al has to do a tuneup for his mom in the morning so i'll be tackling as much as i can myself (unless DD comes over ;) )

ohhhhh man i cant wait to go for a REAL ride!!!

Turbocharged400sbc

Reaction score
drove it to go get gas! premium baby!!!!!!!! lol

now the alignment changed <_< no big deal it only had 2 gallons so it was too light

after al got out of work he scouped me up and we ran to street stuff to pick up more braided 6an line and fittings so we can ditch this temporary rubber line :eek:

once we recorrect the alignment we just have the exhaust and fuel lines (with how much those rubber hoses jump with the aeromotive pump we figure it's a good idea to run the an lines before we drive it much....)

it was nice to ride in it again.... :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom