Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by syP@Jan 26 2005, 04:32 PM
im sure most of ILGPC will be in 1 hotel since NOT THAT MANY show up for IDD... I just cant wait to make my first appearnece there.... never been to one.
[snapback]69021[/snapback]​

Huh, what?? We are usually one of the biggest clubs there.

Now everyone racing is another story. I think it was IDD4 where we had around 10 people there, but just me and Chrys were the only ones racing.

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
Yea, i remember that thread. Was it about IDD? I thought it was just about the club get togethers in general.

I know I wont be going, because its too far away for me to possibly break down. I dont have the money to go, and definitly dont have the money for a possible tow back.

And no, i dont think i have a powerful car....i just have an old car...her days are limited :unsure:

Originally posted by dsk727@Jan 26 2005, 04:24 PM
the only thing I don't like about the different date is no amerihost, we would have to be seperated at 3 different hotels, and half the fun is the parking lot fun after hours at the amerihost LOL :D
[snapback]69020[/snapback]​

That is a drawback of that date Denise!

There are good and bad things about both dates that is for sure. Mother's Day does not help. Although the draw back of 3 different hotels to house peeps and the HEAT in the end of June.

FISH is right, ILGPC has made a good showing at IDD's in the past. I know I have met some of you guys and gals there. Looking forward to seeing some more of ya there.

My vote was for the Mother's Day weekend, because of the temps, the idea of IDD is to get good times and would love to see many folks with new PB's! Just my .02

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Well, since I did request sunday night off, I could make the rain date. I would then have to travel at about 90 the whole way back to get to work on time. But thats why I took sunday night off. So I could take my time and not rush.

What was Charles's record from Norwalk to IL again?? Who knows, maybe there would be a record I could break afterall. :lolsign:

n4cer

Feb 14, 2008
Lansing, MI
Originally posted by Fish@Feb 1 2005, 09:02 AM
Well, since I did request sunday night off, I could make the rain date. I would then have to travel at about 90 the whole way back to get to work on time. But thats why I took sunday night off. So I could take my time and not rush.

[snapback]69860[/snapback]​

Fish....if you jinx this with rain your a dead man! :ph34r: With all the drawbacks of the later day, most chose to keep the date and hope for the cooler temps and more PB's. Hope to see ya'll there! ;)

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by n4cer@Feb 1 2005, 10:57 AM
Fish....if you jinx this with rain your a dead man!  :ph34r:  With all the drawbacks of the later day, most chose to keep the date and hope for the cooler temps and more PB's.  Hope to see ya'll there!  ;)
[snapback]69882[/snapback]​

two votes for blaming fish if it rains now!! haha LOL j/k fish :D

n4cer

Feb 14, 2008
Lansing, MI
Originally posted by dsk727+Feb 1 2005, 11:38 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-n4cer
@Feb 1 2005, 10:57 AM
Fish....if you jinx this with rain your a dead man!  :ph34r:   With all the drawbacks of the later day, most chose to keep the date and hope for the cooler temps and more PB's.  Hope to see ya'll there!  ;)
[snapback]69882[/snapback]​

two votes for blaming fish if it rains now!! haha LOL j/k fish :D
[snapback]69892[/snapback]​
[/b]

Let the games begin, huh Denise!?!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info