TCG fishing thread 2021

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Picked up a couple more ice fishing things, got a new rod and reel combo, now I’ll have one for me and one for my daughter, picked up an aqua-vu totally worth it drilled a few holes found the fish and pulled 12 of them out in 2 hours before the bite died down and got an actual ice fishing sled so I can carry more gear

232D2663-C1E3-4513-9FC0-EC21EB64B559.jpeg

6E4F82FD-CB6F-43E0-A5DE-6BFACBCB0C0D.jpeg

2646E3FB-3F13-4162-AE3B-87BB5793F305.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
How’d you guys do?
Ok we weren’t out for real long came up on some huge largemouth but they wouldn’t bite on worms or wax worms, found another hole and got a couple rock bass and a dozen bluegill I threw all mine back we kept maybe 5 fish today

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
OffshoreDrilling OffshoreDrilling you guys going out on beaver lake? I might be out in the afternoon I have to work night shift tonight so I’ll be sleeping till noon at a minimum but I’ll take a trip on my bike over there if your out to say hi
I’m supposed to meet him around noon. Either beaver or his private lake . I’ll shoot you a text when we head out

Reactions: 1quick

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
That camera is baller. Does it record when u get motion or all the time and you have to record or screenshot?
That one is my old man's and as far as I know it has a built in DVR that you just set to record. I do not believe that it uses motion. I have a EYOYO china brand one that does not have recording capability, but for 1/5 the price of the markum I cant complain

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
I’ve got an eyoyo too. I never use the damn thing because it’s such a pain in the ass to set up.

Gf bought me one of the wireless Marcum panners for it last year. Tried it once and it was still a pain in the dick to use.

I want to enjoy a camera but my experience is it sucks ass.
I have not had a good use for it until this weekend. I was fishing a bay for panfish in 5 FOW with very little structure. I drilled about 15 holes and bounced around until I was seeing fish and then focused on those areas. Other than that I really haven't had much of a "need" for the camera. Pretty cool for learning but def not critical. I do agree though its a pain to setup with the loose wires and with the camera spinning around

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info