El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
[YOUTUBEHD]QLBhGXUUEW8[/YOUTUBEHD]

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
You'd think after the 2nd or 3rd pass being all over the place the officials would have told him he's done.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
You'd think after the 2rd or 3rd pass being all over the place the officials would have told him he's done.
Yeah I don't get it. He's a danger to himself and everyone else and mid-way through the montage there's a faster Supra (the one with the chute) that had no problem keeping it straight.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I would not line up against that dude :rofl:

IZZy

Powered by ES
Reaction score
I think it has more to do with the driver than the car

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That car is all over the place. Supras are more than capable of going straight even going much faster than that...

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
:rofl: seems safe

Supras have always been the most uneventful drag cars ever. They just squat and rocket ship in a straight line to single digits. Congrats to this guy for getting it completely wrong.

79vette

Wrenching
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I think the driver is moving around too much as he shifts and that causes him to saw at the wheel when he goes to shift. it happens at every gear change.

hellraiser319

Hellraising since 1986
Reaction score
I could swear I commented on this.... I was trying to pull this up to show someone at work from my posts and it wasn't there....

Pressure Ratio

Donating Member
Reaction score
I think the driver is moving around too much as he shifts and that causes him to saw at the wheel when he goes to shift. it happens at every gear change.
Probably correct. Or being on and off load is upsetting the car a whole lot. It nose dives hard when he shifts.

Any way you look at it I have people who try to stay in it when the car is way out of shape. Some people learn the hard way I guess.

Guys got some balls I'll give him that.
Of fucking lack of common sense. Going down the track like that is a recipe for disaster. Sooner or later that car is going to hit the wall, another car or so on. I bet he sees that as him being a "Hero" getting the car down the track like that. Most people would think he is dangerous.

There used to be a yellow cvt mustang that we swear loved to jerk the wheel around on a pass. Just so he could look "cool". He would be all over the place. He raced a couple of series and people complained about him. They let him race, do wheels stands way beyond what he needed to do and would take the long way done the track. It was no surprise to many when he hit the wall destroying the car. Luckily it was just the car not him or anyone else getting hurt.

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Reaction score
xWhatever on being surprised he was not black flagged. The car (and/or driver) is not safe for the track. If it's the car, then its either not properly set up for the power, or its missing required safety equipment for the times it's putting down. No way in hell I'd run a pass next to that guy.

Soulonfire11

Reaction score
I bet the guy has stock seats and a stock seatbelt. Like someone said hes moving way too much when he shifts. What he should be doing is taking it easy and let off until he can control the car.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom