i want this.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i want(ed) this.

http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100011

i know im add as hell with cars... but thing seems like a decent deal... granted i dont know annnnnnything about them... just seems like itd be a fun ripper.

and for those without chitown accounts;
hey i am selling my 04 WRB STi with 45k on the clock i am looking to get more than the dealer offered me which is 15k i would like to get 18 out of it with all the mods i have into it it should go for more than 22 but anyways it has a FMIC and a turbo back exhaust greddy BOV and a greddy boost controller it is black with black rims. i will have pics up soon

http://www.rallyarmor.com/store/detail/images/black_sti.jpg

Last edited:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Damn, for the mileage thats a fairly decent price. The boost controller scares me tho. These cars dont like to have the boost manually adjusted. And those VF39's on the stis are known for cracked housings if they're overboosted too much..

I'd consider it, but I'd get it checked out REAL good. compression test it if you can at least. Wont tell you if the turbos bad, but you'll be able to tell if its been beat on too much.

any pics of the car?

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ

i guess it is black. but now im even more cornfused. Do you have any more pics?

Because... unless this guy swapped his brembos out for the crappier subaru 4 pots...this is no sti... i see no red intake manifold either...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i guess it is black. but now im even more cornfused. Do you have any more pics?

Because... unless this guy swapped his brembos out for the crappier subaru 4 pots...this is no sti... i see no red intake manifold either...

hmmm weird. um one thing with the wheels... is the thread says he just bought em...

so maybe the pic is off another one... ?

but intake manifold... could be a good give away... vin #s say sti /non sti right?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
In the very first pic you can kind of see some gold from the brembos...unless i'm mistaken. in that same pic the wheels are a bronze color. it could be that the second pic is indeed a pic of just the wheels he bought still on the original owners car but the whole post seems shady to me. states the car is blue and 18 seems waaaay to cheap for that.

see if IDAFC21 can run a quick carfax on it.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
aces_II.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info