I saw THREE CSVT-ers today...did I miss something?

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
I was going to check out my car at Hans' place today and I saw the following: Carl (Wicked03), Beth (Wicked L), and Venomblue22 (Chris) all going East on St. Charles....I was in the Sonic Blue Ranger with the yellow rotating light on top. I was cool to see some bad-ass cars!! Also saw a Ferrari Modena 360, and a Porsche GT2 (or GT3?)....and a riced-out Subaru STi....I have never wanted my car more than I did today..this is torture!

-Mike

SonicBlur

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 15, 2004
Schaumburg
I can't really say...I thought for a second that someone was driving my car (the Sonic Blue, the chrome 18" wheels, the exhaust...) but as far as the location, I can't say as I'm not too familiar with the St. Chales area....you don't remember seeing a Sonic Blue Ranger with a small orange light on top? Not a big deal...your car sounds awesome!

-Mike

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Apr 1, 2004
SLASH said:
Yea It Was Good To See You There Jeff!

I called him and gave him hell for not coming. :rolleyes:

SonicBlur said:
I was going to check out my car at Hans' place today and I saw the following: Carl (Wicked03), Beth (Wicked L), and Venomblue22 (Chris) all going East on St. Charles....I was in the Sonic Blue Ranger with the yellow rotating light on top. I was cool to see some bad-ass cars!! Also saw a Ferrari Modena 360, and a Porsche GT2 (or GT3?)....and a riced-out Subaru STi....I have never wanted my car more than I did today..this is torture!

-Mike

Sorry, I didn't see you :( . But a belated Hi! :jumpingja

Venomblue22

If you only knew
Mar 7, 2005
SonicBlur said:
I can't really say...I thought for a second that someone was driving my car (the Sonic Blue, the chrome 18" wheels, the exhaust...) but as far as the location, I can't say as I'm not too familiar with the St. Chales area....you don't remember seeing a Sonic Blue Ranger with a small orange light on top? Not a big deal...your car sounds awesome!

-Mike
yeah im sorry i dont remember for the life of me, and hey thanx for the props

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Sorry I missed it guys...

I had to run out to my P's in the morning to get my drag radials. My dad bought a new 7.0 horsepower pressure washer and I ended up washing the Lightning and 4 pairs of rims with it. Then went to a fishing tourenment on our lake and hung with the P's...

I will out at Leroy on Saturday giving rides with the KB and new Drag Radials if you want one. BTW Herman is sending me an upgraded tune V 2.0 to work out a few bugs I had this last weekend.

Later Baters....

Thread Info