I picked up an Impala ... it's boring. Anyone selling go-fast goodies?

MTchevy1

Reaction score
Hello, gents. I picked up a clean Indy edition SS with only 70k on the clock. I don't ever plan on making it fast or racing it, but I'd like it to be a bit more fun to drive. I'm looking for a set of headers and a 3.4 pulley. Anyone have spare parts laying around that they'd be willing to sell?

MTchevy1

Reaction score
No glamour shots- here's how it sits right now out in the rain. The wheels wouldn't be my first choice, but the original owner (a friend's aunt) put them on when the originals started pitting and leaked around the beads.

MTchevy1

Reaction score
How does it compare to the xp cam? I had one in my regal and loved it. Also, have a price in mind?

GTPpower

Reaction score
It's less aggressive. It's better than stock, but not as good as the xp. The lope is barely noticiable.

If that still interests you, I'd sell it plus the install kit for $450 shipped. Keep in mind, everything is new.

MTchevy1

Reaction score
I did some research on it and I appreciate the offer, but if I decide to tear into this motor I'll go a bit more aggressive on the cam. Thanks for putting it out there, though.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Reaction score
Nice ride. What is the S10 that is stealing all of the garage thunder?

MTchevy1

Reaction score
That's the real money pit and reason I'm not putting much into this Impala. The S10 has a procharged LS motor and is patiently waiting for new headers, a cam, and smaller supercharger pulley this spring.

Xtant12

Reaction score
I have some 3800 stuff I'm selling, I don't know how to link it on this app but you can see it in the for 3800 parts section.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom