• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

i need your opinion

john99gtp

Reaction score
I was on sound domain and saw some awesome pics of this kids exhaust that he custon made. im kinda stuck here i have this kid waiting to sell me his catback system of full 3'' pipe with i belive dynomax mufflers. But i really like the look of side exhaust on both sides before the tires. what do think i should do?? If anyone knows any other pics of side exhaust on GTPs please post them thanks
John

Kyle

Reaction score

drex's car

i'd say side exhaust is way more show then go, to much of a turn is needed.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever seen or heard a single muffler setup, like on an F Body or Grand Am...?

Thanks,

John

F

fastcash

Originally posted by emersonhart13@Jan 25 2005, 11:18 AM
Anybody ever seen or heard a single muffler setup, like on an F Body or Grand Am...?

Thanks,

John
[snapback]68827[/snapback]​

i have one pipe, all the way back, slight turn and lift, then out the passenger side hole for the muffler. the driver side looks a little stupid, so i am at odds on what i should do about the missing link. maybe mount an absolutely ussless tip there to match...

john99gtp

Reaction score
hey bob do you know where they towed you car too? If so could you please tell me. i wanted to see if i could get your fog lights maybe you took them off i dont know. thanks john

1BADGTP

Reaction score

john99gtp

Reaction score
i would really apperciate it if you could find out where they towed it too. Just so i know where i can get a part if i need to... thanks if not its no problem

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom