I need to buy 3 cars!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I found 1 problem with the Camry. There's supposed to be a plastic flap in the cup holder to hold the drinks in place. It's missing. People sell the cup holder with flap on Ebay for $80. I took some black duct tape and straws and built a piece to hold the drinks in place. Cost me around 25 cents.

Reactions: torquelover

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I don't even see a cup holder with flap on Ebay now. People are selling them without the flap. Looks like a common issue. Some guy has a 3D printed flap for $15 but reviews say it breaks soon. If my tape wears out, it's another 25 cents to do it again.
Is it this?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Dealer nearest to me has a Cyber Gray Elantra N DCT coming in next month. I contacted them to see what their OTD price was. Over $41K. MSRP plus almost $4K in paint protection ($1,995!) and fees. I don't think so. If they want my business, they need to work on that number some. You can get a damned nice used car for $40K.

If that's where the market is going to be, I'm back to looking at Town Cars.

Internet manager was a dick, too. Acted like I needed the car today and offered a test drive on Monday. Little hard to do since they have no Ns in stock. He got some attitude when I pointed this out to him. "We have other Elantras" LOL

Negotiations are a long process and I'm in no rush.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Dealer nearest to me has a Cyber Gray Elantra N DCT coming in next month. I contacted them to see what their OTD price was. Over $41K. MSRP plus almost $4K in paint protection ($1,995!) and fees. I don't think so. If they want my business, they need to work on that number some. You can get a damned nice used car for $40K.

If that's where the market is going to be, I'm back to looking at Town Cars.

Internet manager was a dick, too. Acted like I needed the car today and offered a test drive on Monday. Little hard to do since they have no Ns in stock. He got some attitude when I pointed this out to him. "We have other Elantras" LOL

Negotiations are a long process and I'm in no rush.

Get a clean Town Car and be done

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Here are a few that are local,

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Get another caddy …

Reactions: cdh027

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Here are a few that are local,

I do like that ‘87 Town Car

• Love
Reactions: frank and Jon01

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
It will be interesting to see where the price is when that low mileage Lincoln sells. Probably $10Kish unless someone falls in love with it.

Black isn't an ideal color for Florida. Paint gets hot. I bet it was garage kept since the paint doesn't look bad. Thanks for the link!

Reactions: torquelover
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info