I need to buy 3 cars!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Plus, I like working on and maintaining my cars. If I get a new car, that goes away unless I start modding it or buy electronics equipment. Gotta do what makes me happiest, right? My kids all know how to do some repairs, even my daughters. My youngest daughter changed a tire for a guy who couldn't do it. My older daughter jumped a car when her male friend didn't have a clue. He was going to call a tow truck. My son is better at more complex repairs than they are. That makes me happy that they are all mechanically competent, too.

I understand that you guys want new rides. I did, too, when I was younger.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Another fact is the expense for repairs when a car goes out of warranty now. $2K for struts or sensors? 75 computers in cars? We all know what computers do after a few years. New cars are getting to be a never ending stream of drive a few years and then dump them while making payments the whole time. Most of them are built like crap now. My best friend has all new cars, boat, motorcycles and he works a lot harder than I do just to keep buying them and pay Crook County taxes.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Another fact is the expense for repairs when a car goes out of warranty now. $2K for struts or sensors? 75 computers in cars? We all know what computers do after a few years. New cars are getting to be a never ending stream of drive a few years and then dump them while making payments the whole time. Most of them are built like crap now. My best friend has all new cars, boat, motorcycles and he works a lot harder than I do just to keep buying them and pay Crook County taxes.

It was the same with your old caddi lol. What does your friend living in cook county have to do with you buying a new car? Are you throwing shots at Illinois guys living in cook county?

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

I like the path you are taking. Clean, reliable, affordable luxury vehicle thatā€™s paid off.

Reactions: Flyn

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I thought customers meet the realtor at the property for the showing?

Didnā€™t know the realtors still drive the customers around to look at the properties.
Itā€™s a mix here with me, some I meet at the property, if we are going to view a good amount of properties I have then drive with me.

Reactions: Flyn

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Sounds like a Lexus is in your future !

Bored Eminem GIF

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I'm not saying I will never buy a new car again but, at this point, I'm happier to be living the Snoop Dog on a beach lifestyle.

Good luck Clint I canā€™t offer any advice on what old car to buy cause one day they are good and the next day they are down. I just figured a guy like you who spends lots of time driving would appreciate a nice new car with no headaches. Best of luck to you sir

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Good luck Clint I canā€™t offer any advice on what old car to buy cause one day they are good and the next day they are down. I just figured a guy like you who spends lots of time driving would appreciate a nice new car with no headaches. Best of luck to you sir
Thanks! Actually, it's Cliff. I like the whole process of finding "bargains" on good older cars. Most of the repairs don't scare me if I need to make them. I used to swap engines in weekends when I was a kid. Blow up a motor, pull it on Friday night and then put a new(er) one in on Saturday and Sunday. Good times!

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Thanks! Actually, it's Cliff. I like the whole process of finding "bargains" on good older cars. Most of the repairs don't scare me if I need to make them. I used to swap engines in weekends when I was a kid. Blow up a motor, pull it on Friday night and then put a new(er) one in on Saturday and Sunday. Good times!

Spell check sorry. CLIFF that was a LOOOOOONGGGG time ago sir

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Looking at the Panther platform cars, there are a ton of low mileage Lincolns out there for $10Kish.

RX350s are available everywhere but the value price point looks to be a bit north of $10K. I still may get one for Amy. Spend a little more on hers and less on mine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info