đź”– Deals i need amsoil

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
To be honest I'm not here to push Amsoil down your throat. I know people have a bad taste in there mouth from a previous dealer. I use the product in a lot of different personal applications. My most used and sold product is the two stroke marine oil. Like every other product out there people have their preferences and opinions. I will tell you that it is hard to find proven negatives about Amsoil products.

The signature series oil is pricey at first but does come with a 1 year or 25,000 mile guarantee. It more then makes up for the price of multiple oil changes.

If you have any questions on a specific product I'll be happy to answer it.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i bought into the marketing long ago but people who seem to know their shit speak positively about it as well.

i've had the 0w20 signature up to 279 degrees on track, sent it in to blackstone for analysis and they said it looked great. although i am changing over to 10w30 now for dem temps.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Never heard anything bad about the product, per se, just that it's a supposed pyramid scheme.

I'm running the signature in my car now, it hasn't blown up, so I guess it's good. Will be running their gear lube in my diff whenever [MENTION=945]daturbosix[/MENTION] decides to do my Trac-Lok :squint:

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Amsoil is honestly a great product. It it really hard to explain how, but, the test results many have posted after running x miles with x mods in x car are pretty impressive. I've used RP, Mobile 1 and Amsoil. I will continue to run Amsoil as I know I'm putting a great product in the car.

Sickmint - Did you ever get this taken care of? I have a membership and get Amsoil at a discounted rate. My cost is your cost as long as you meet me to do the exchange and cover the cost of the oil/tax.

-Chris

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i did. car is 0w20 to 5w30 under harsh conditions, i got 10w30 cuz i'm womping on it and was under the impression a narrow difference is better. although i just installed oil temp and pressure gauges and probably shouldn't care but pressure seems like it's probably a lot higher just putzing around town than it would be a lower weight. which has me wondering if i should have done 5w30.

if anyone is interested, willing to trade amsoil signature 10w30 for the same level 5w30!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info