• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

I need a front license plate bracket.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Reaction score
I searched and cannot find one. Ive got the stock pontiac license plate filler. I took it off and it definitely needs a bracket. Anyone know where I can find one?

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Huh? You dont need a bracket to put on the plate. There are already holes in place to screw the plate into the filler hole.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Reaction score
My plate did not line up. The holes are very big (they are actually squares btw). There are two screw holes on the bottom, but they do not line up with the plate.

:dunno:

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I forget what they are called, but they are square pegs that go into those holes. They are threaded for the screws that you use to screw the plate into. Trust me. I already went through this 4 years ago. :rofl:

The two on the bottom are what screws the plate cover on.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
Reaction score
You can go to autozone and buy them. They are little plastic things that snap into the square hole then take a coarse threaded licence plate screw in the plastic thingy.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
You can go to autozone and buy them. They are little plastic things that snap into the square hole then take a coarse threaded licence plate screw in the plastic thingy.
:werd:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom