• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I need a Driver from Kentucky back Home

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Im hoping anyone reading this will step up and help.
Im bringing Pat's car back home with me from the Kentucky meet and need someone to volunteer to drive.

I have a backup plan in place (dont worry Pat :D) but if someone hitched a ride with another member going down, you could be in a MM for 4 hours on the way home behind the wheel.....and gas is paid for.

Please PM me if you can help.

SC Cheesehead

God Speed Blues Brother
Oct 18, 2009
Im hoping anyone reading this will step up and help.
Im bringing Pat's car back home with me from the Kentucky meet and need someone to volunteer to drive.

I have a backup plan in place (dont worry Pat :D) but if someone hitched a ride with another member going down, you could be in a MM for 4 hours on the way home behind the wheel.....and gas is paid for.

Please PM me if you can help.

PM sent.
----------

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Someone say they need a driver?
drive_movie2.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info